chapter three

WARNING:
Mature Themes and Language

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

kazumi sat in beside ju-in— who won't let go of her for some reason they don't know. beside ju-in is chunyoung, sitting in front of kazumi is dan-i who's sitting in between ji-ho and yeo-ryeong while eunhyung sat beside yeo-ryeong.

the seven of them are eating their lunch peacefully while conversing, though kazumi would often stutter and blush when dan-i talks to her but despite that, she still managed to hold a proper conversation with the brunette.

seeing kazumi stutter amused the four heavenly kings—with the exemption of chunyoung— gone was the girl who looks like she's about to beat the living shit out of the two extras in the library and is instead replaced by a shy, innocent girl. they wondered if kazumi perhaps has a double personality or some shit but quickly replaced the theory by thinking 'she must've really like dan-i.'

"ah! right," dan-i muses, turning to meet kazumi's eyes who flinched at the sudden eye contact. "thank you for the chocolates! they were really tasty." dan-i complimented with a smile on her face.

kazumi blushed at dan-i's smile, her ears were red and her face felt unbelievably hot, "i'm glad you like them." she replies, trying hard to keep the eye contact with dan-i while fiddling her hands under the table which ju-in noticed.

"do you like baking?" dan-i asks, wanting to get to know the bubblegum haired girl.

in all honesty, dan-i still has some doubts lingering around her whether kazumi genuinely likes her or just wanna use her to be with the four heavenly kings and ban yeo-ryeong but whenever she sees how kazumi rarely pays attention to anyone else but her makes her believe that maybe, she does like her.

a small smile then grazed on kazumi's lips. "yeah. i like being in the kitchen, be it cooking or baking."

ah, there you go. kazumi's acting somewhat normal now. not stuttering anymore although the tip of her ears are still visibly red.

"chunyoung and dan-i both like sweets." eunhyung joined in, smiling warmly at kazumi who politely smiled at him before looking back at dan-i with her eyes shimmering in delight.

"i can bake you sweets if you want! usually, my brother and his friend will be the only one to taste my sweets and cooking."

"you have a brother?" ji-ho asks, mildly intrigued.

kazumi nodded her head before smiling once again, "he's a year older than me. usually, him and his best friend would hang in our house while i bake some stuff. if his best friend would sleep over, i'd cook dinner for the three of us." dan-i's mouth were open slightly, unsure what to say.

for them, it almost sounds like their parents are never home. which probably is right and they want to ask but don't want to pry, considering how they just recently met her and kazumi might feel uncomfortable if they ask.

"where's your parents?" ah, it seems as though chunyoung has different thoughts from the others.

to their surprise, kazumi answered rather quickly, "they're in our company at japan, sometimes they'd go to america for work purposes." kazumi paused when she felt ju-in's hand intertwining onto hers making her glance at the brunette who smiled at her.

the others who saw the interaction looked back between the two, wondering what's up.

meanwhile, kazumi just decided to ignore the sudden action of ju-in and unconsciously rub ju-in's thumb nails instead as she continues talking.

"they'd usually go home during holidays or some important events. sometimes it's me and my brother who'll go to them instead or we'll just outright go to another country with them for vacation. they're really nice, we'd call each other when we have time though we just usually send messages, normal greetings and such."

"that sounds nice." both dan-i and ju-in said simultaneously. "speaking of messages, can i get your number?" dan-i asks, now wanting to actually befriend the female.

dan-i's question made kazumi's face flush deep red as she took her phone out of her skirt's pocket, putting it on the table before pushing it to dan-i.

dan-i smiled and took the phone, opening it but paused when there's a lock. she then looked at kazumi, about to ask what's the password when kazumi spoke, "102705, that's my password."

"i don't think you're supposed to say that out loud." yeo-ryeong muttered, sweat-dropping a bit at kazumi's carefree attitude.

"i don't mind." she simply answers, a bored gaze on her eyes but a small smile on her lips.

dan-i, despite also sweat dropping at kazumi's antics, proceeded to type her number in kazumi's contacts. when she finished, she handed over the phone to yeo-ryeong so she could also write her digits in to which she did.

"i sent a message to my number so i can save yours too, just like dan-i." yeo-ryeong said, smiling as she's about to hand over the phone to kazumi when someone snatched it.

they looked at the silvernette who's holding kazumi's phone seemingly typing his number in her contacts too.

"what are you doing?" kazumi asks.

"typing my number."

"i have no need for your number though." kazumi says, letting out a toothy grin making an irk mark show on ji-ho's forehead before he aggressively put the phone on the middle of the table.

"you never know!" he answers back earning a loud laugh from ju-in.

"then~ i'll put mine too!" ju-in followed and after that, even chunyoung putted his number without saying a word.

chunyoung, who's about to hand the phone to eunhyung was stopped when the red head refused, earning a dumb gaze from chunyoung while ji-ho raises his eyebrows.

"don't look at me like that." eunhyung chuckles, "kazumi already have my number and vice versa." before the others could ask questions, eunhyung continued, "we were partners in a project once, right kazumi?" they all turned to kazumi who took hold of her phone.

"hn."

WRONG ANIME UCHIHA— wait what?

ahem, anyway, before a silence can occur, ju-in quickly took his phone out while happily saying, "let's make a group chat~" and he did.

when the group chat was immediately created by ju-in, the brunette immediately started sending dog pictures which made their phones continuously ring before ju-in was forced to stop by eunhyung's threatening— i mean charming smile.

and amidst all of that, kazumi endured the urge to leave the group chat. why? of course, it's all for ham dan-i.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀