chapter two

WARNING:
Mature Themes and Language

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

it's currently their break time, 45 minutes are given for them to breathe after 3 continuous classes. during that time, they're free to do whatever they want, even to go to the cafeteria and eat or play games in their classroom. after all, it's break time.

during that time, kazumi went to the library to once again read not before setting an alarm and putting it on vibrate mode while the four heavenly kings and ban yeo-ryeong made their way to dan-i as they are now currently eating ice cream together while sitting on a chair with a table on it under the tree making it cooler and less hotter for them.

coincidentally, or not, but anyway, a window was open in the library and it happened that just in front of the window is where the six people with different hair colors are sitting at. another coincidence, is that kazumi happened to sitting near the window as well, enjoying the breeze it gives.

kazumi smiles to herself while reading a novel, unaware of the people who are watching her. she then frowns, making them wonder what happened.

kazumi's frown got deeper when she heard, "ham dan-i, that bitch. she thinks she's a hot stuff because the four heavenly kings and ban yeo-ryeong are with her."

"right. i hate her guts too. she's so—"

before the extra number 2 could continue, a voice interrupts them. "this is a library. if you're not here to read but gossip instead, i suggest you go yeet yourselves out." kazumi spoke, her eyes and voice are devoid of any emotions.

both extras shivered under her gaze but because of their useless pride, they refused to do what the bubblegum haired girl told them to do.

"so what. you're just another useless bitch like that ham dan-i." extra number 1 said, snickering, as extra number 2 nodded her head, smirking viciously at kazumi.

"loser." extra number 2 said as she made her way and pushed kazumi in her chair, making her abruptly stand up before she can fall on her butt.

extra number 1 then took the book kazumi was reading, the book he just bought yesterday, and tore its pages down, not forgetting to give kazumi a mocking smile.

kazumi looked at them with a bored look, "you're paying for that." she said making the two extras raise their eyebrows. "that cost 3500 korean won, you know?"

"you broke?" extra number 2 tauntingly asked.

'no, but i'm super close to breaking your nose.' kazumi answered inside her head before sighing, "never mind, just leave." she shooed them away which annoyed the two extras.

seriously, do they really want a broken nose?

it seems that they do, considering how extra number 1 had the audacity to raise her filthy hand at kazumi and attempt to slap her. but of course, kazumi swiftly took hold of her wrist, gripping on it tightly with a look full of anger.