Chapter 3

Let's continue...

When Aladdin was coming out of the house with child's mother that time she fainted because of smoke all around ... Aladdin took her left hand and made her wrapped her hand around his shoulder he too does the same ...he was just about to step out of the house when he saw that a metal rod which was about to fall on child's mother ...but he changed their position and hold the metal rod !! As it was a metal rod and the rod was near fire so  it was very hot to touch ...which causes a sever wound on his palm ...which he didn't care and took the lady outside !! When he came out he saw Yasmine standing their ...all the people were sent to the palace !! As soon as Yasmine saw Aladdin with child's mother he ran towards him and took the right hand of child's mother and made her wrap it around her shoulder !! He made her lay on flying carpet and headed towards the palace !!

Yasmine saw the child shivering in fear and Rukhsar was trying to make her calm !! Aladdin was with jinu doing arrangment for people in palace ... Yasmine goes towards the child

Yasmine : Aapka naam kya hai ?

Child : Mera nam Noor hai Appi (sister) maaf kijiye..sultana !!

Yasmine (chuckles) : Tum hame appi he bulao (while caressing her cheeks) (Noor smiles) tumhari ammi ka kya naam hai ?

Noor : Begum Razia

Yasmine : Aur tumhare abu kaha hai ?

Noor : Wo hame chod ke Allah ke pass chale gaye !! ( With tears in her eyes )Per hamari ammi kaha hai shehzade ne unhe bacha liya na ?

Aladdin comes over their !!

Aladdin :Tum hame Bhai jaan bulao !!

Noor : Thik hai (with u cute and a complete smile on her face)

Yasmine : Noor ab jao aur ammi (rukhsar) ke saath so jao !!

Noor : jii !! Meri ammi bhi thik ho jayegi na kahi wo toh mujhe bhi Abu ki tarah iss duniya mai cho..(cut by Yasmine)

Yasmine : Tumhari appi tumse wada karti hai ki wo tumhari ammi ko kuch nahi hone degi hame apno ko
Khone ka dard pata hai !!(while keeping her hand on her hand and giving her a forehead kiss)

Aladdin : (sat on knees and cupped Noor face ) tumhari appi ke saath saath tumhare Bhai jaan bhi hai tumhare saath hai !! (He kissed her their only where Yasmin kissed her !! Yasmin notice this...he turn towards her and winked)

Yasmine understood the meaning and blushed which she hide perfectly !! Noor goes to sleep with rukhsar ...As soon as they went Yasmine hold Aladdin arms and make him turn towards him she was about say something but a servent came to them and told them that doctor is calling them in Razia room .. They went to Razia's room doctors were treating her !!

Yasdin : Hakeem Sahab (Doctor) !! Ye thik toh ho jayegi na ?

Doctor : Jii sultana aur shehzade ye thik ho jayegi kal thak inhe hosh aa jayega ...per mai ye he kahunga ki aap log inhe abhi Mahal mai he rakhe kyuki inki halat itni bhi thik nahi aag dhuye ki wajah se inhe saas lene mai takleef ho sakti hai  !!

Yasdin : Jii ham Inka khayal rakhenge ...

Doctor : khuda Hafiz

Yasdin : khuda Hafiz !!

As soon as doctor went Yasmine...

Cliffhanger

Sorry for late..
Thank u for reading this chapter..
Next chapter will be out soon !!

Your authors
Ria and Pawani
Meet u soon