Chapter 4

Let's continue...

Yasmin turned towards Aladdin take him in kitchen..she asked the servants to go out with a smile...she made him sit on a chair..she took some turmeric powder in bowl and add honey in it and Start mixing... Aladdin was adoring Yasmin..

Aladdin : Chorni tum karna kya chaha Rahi hoon !?

Yasmin turned towards him and gave him a glare !!He smiled nervously...After a minute or two she come towards him and apply the paste on his burnt hand...

Aladdin : Tumhe kaise pata laga ki hamara hath jal gaya hai !? Hamne kissi ko bhi nahi bataya tha..

Yasmin : ( while moving her gaze towards him ) Begum aaise he hoti hai !!!

Aladdin : Sahi khel Gaye !!

Yasmin : Ab tum chup raho..nahi toh..ammi ko bolke Shir khurma nahi khane dungi...

Aladdin : Tum aapne shohar ke saath aaisa karogi ?

Yasmin : Haa !! ( With angry look)

Aladdin : (nervous chuckles) thik hai jo tumhara Maan !!

Yasmin was applying the paste her but her hair strand were coming which was disturbing her... Aladdin put all those hair strand behind her ear lobe..After applying the paste she again went and made a turmeric milk for him..while she was making the milk Aladdin come towards her and back hug her ...she smiles ..

Aladdin : Haste hue bhout pyari lagti ho !!

Yasmin blushed at this...

Aladdin : Sharmate hue bhi !!

Yasmin : Chalo chodo aur dudh Pi lo..

Aladdin : hame nahi peena !!

Yasmin somehow made him drink the milk..they went into their room and changed their clothes and layed on the bed while hugging each other...

Yasmin : Aladdin !! Tumhe kya lagta hai..bagdad mai aag lagna wo bhi hamre nikah ke din kuch ajeeb lag raha hai...

Aladdin : Hame bhi !! Mai soch raha hu kal wapis Jahan aag lagi thi waha  jau..taaki kuch pata chal sake..

Yasmin : Ham bhi tumhare saath chalenge...

Aladdin: Ye ladki hayee allah !!

Yasmin : ye kaunsa gana hai

Aladdin : Gana hai toh nahi banega zaroor !!

Yasdin chuckles and sleep in each other embrace..

(They were sleeping like this )

It was like a dream come true for them

It was like a dream come true for them..after struggling so much finally they were in each other arms...it was very peaceful for them...

____________Next morning__________

Yasdin gets ready...they did their breakfast..and headed towards checking the people of bagdad if they  are comfortable or not in the palace...after seeing everyone is comfortable they were at peace...they went in Razia's room..she was now conscious and Noor was feeding her the food.. yasdin were happy seeing how the little girl cares for her mother...after all daughters are the last income of their mothers..They both greeted her... Razia was overwhelmed by seeing how down to earth they are...Noor was also way to happy but who knows for how much time happiness will last for...

They went to the same place from where the fire started to spread...they both were finding for some clues and all but didn't find Yasmin noticed a burnt paper ...

Yasmin : Aladdin dekho waha kuch hai ...kuch kagaj (paper ) jaisa..

They went near the paper.. Aladdin bent down and took the paper in hope he would get a clue from this...He started to read the paper...and was shocked reading it...

NOTE : THIS IS A EDIT WHICH IS MADE BY US ONLY !! IF ANY MISTAKE IN IT PLS LETS US KNOW

NOTE : THIS IS A EDIT WHICH IS MADE BY US ONLY !! IF ANY MISTAKE IN IT PLS LETS US KNOW...THIS EDIT IS TO CONNECT U ALL WITH THE SITUATION... WE HAVE TAKEN THE HELP FROM GOOGLE IN WRITING URDU WHICH WAS A BIT DIFFICULT FOR US !! IF ANY MISTAKE PLS FORGIVE US ..

MEANING OF THE EDIT IS :
(WE ARE COMING ALADDIN
- YOUR ENEMY )

Thank u so much for reading
Next chapter will be out soon

Your author
Ria and pawani
Meet u soon