CHAPTER 1

NO POV

It was a snowy, winter night in the city. There were a few heroes out patrolling, but a lot of them chose to stay at home because the snow was coming down pretty hard. To most, it was a perfect time to stay home, and have fun with family and friends. However, there was a quirkless child who wasn't as lucky. He was abused by his family for not having a quirk, and no one even batted an eye. No one cared enough to help him. "Just a quirkless nobody." People thought. You would always hope that someone, anyone would come and help you. That a hero would come and save you. But you had eventually given up on that hope after years of sleepless nights, and agonizing days of abuse and torture. You never understood why they were always so mean to you. You were never a bad boy were you? You silently sat in the corner of your room, crying softly to yourself. That is, until your door opened to reveal your very pissed off mother.

M/N: "Get up, you quirkless brat."

You did as you were told, and your mother grabbed you by your wrist, dragging you outside and throwing you into the trunk of her car. At this point, you had accepted that this was it, you were finally being thrown out of your home. You felt cold, scared, completely defenseless. Until the car finally stopped. Your mother opened the trunk, and threw you out on the side of the road before driving off, leaving you to your fate. With nothing else to do, you just picked a random direction and started walking out into the snowy darkness of the night. Unbeknownst to you, you weren't as alone as you had previously thought, as two glowing eyes watched you from the darkness.

???  POV

I watched as someone just threw their own child out onto the street, and drive off. What sort of monsters would do that?! To their own child, no less! Humans disgust me, they call my kind freaks and monsters. They are the only true monsters here. Apart from the heroes who actually make an effort to help this world. I continued to watch as the child began walking out into the darkness, and felt my heart break knowing he wouldn't make it on his own out there. Without further hesitation, I flew down to go find him. I was able to follow him through the snow for a while before I saw him walk into an abandoned building just to get out of the cold.

 I was able to follow him through the snow for a while before I saw him walk into an abandoned building just to get out of the cold

??? mind: 'Oh, you poor thing.'

Of course, I followed him inside. Eventually, he stopped inside one of the rooms, before lying down against the wall, shivering from the cold, and letting out soft whimpers as tears rolled down his cheeks. I felt awful knowing that such an innocent little child was put through so much pain. I slowly approached him, being cautious as to not scare the poor boy any more than he already is.

Y/N POV

I suddenly sat up when I heard the floors creaking behind me. It was too dark to see anyone clearly, but I did see a really big silhouette of something moving towards me slowly. It's eyes were glowing from the little moonlight there was. I was too scared to even try to scream, as I felt more tears run down my face. Eventually, it came into full view when it stepped into the room, and it's full form was illuminated in the moonlight.

It looked kinda like a bird, and was covered in feathers

It looked kinda like a bird, and was covered in feathers. But it had really long and sharp claws on the ends of its wings and feet, and it used its wings as legs to help it walk. Whatever this thing was, I just hope that whatever this thing has planned for me will be over quickly. Suddenly, it spoke to me.

???: "Don't be scared little one, I'm not going to harm you."

It's voice was really calm, and almost soothing really.

Me: "W-who are y-you?"

Falcon: "My name is Falcon, what's yours?"

Me: "Y-Y/N." *sniff*

FALCON POV

I moved closer to Y/N, who was slowly calming down.

Me: "Why are you our here all alone?"

I already witnessed what'd, but I wanted to know why someone would be so cruel as to do this to their own child.

Y/N: *sniff* "M-My parents threw me out because I w-was quirkless. They never really loved me." *sob* *sob*

Ok, if I wasn't focused on this child, I would hunt them down, and devour them myself! People like that don't deserve to live on this earth! I swear to God if I ever find them, me and the others will make sure to draw out their torture and kill them in the most painful ways possible!! I slowly wrapped my body around him, pulling him close to me.

Y/N: *sob* *sob* "Nobody ever cared about me. No one ever loved me." *sniff* *sob*

Me: *licks cheek* "It's alright little one, there there. I'm here now."

Y/N POV

Falcon pulled me close to her, rubbing her cheek against mine, and licking me a few times. I don't understand why, but this feels nice. I hugged her, and nuzzled into her chest, burying my face in her feathers. I've never had the chance to experience what a mother's love felt like until now. I didn't want this feeling to end, as I clung onto her tightly. I heard Falcon giggle slightly, before licking my cheek, and putting her wing around me.

Falcon: "It's alright now, my little chick. You'll be safe here in my warm embrace. You have a new mommy now. ~Me~"

She held me tightly to her chest, and I slowly drifted off to sleep with the first smile I've ever smiled in a very long time.

Me: *whisper* "Goodnight mommy."

Falcon: *giggle* "Sleep well my little chick, mommy loves you with all her heart." *nuzzles cheek*

FALCON POV

Once my baby was asleep, I gently picked him up with my claws, and flew off to return to the others with my new baby chick. I wonder how they'll react to seeing him? Oh, they'll just love him, I know it!

My mind: "~Don't worry sweetheart, you'll be safe with your new mommy from now on~"