↳˗ˏˋ twenty one ˊˎ˗↴

———— OVERANALYZE AGAIN

decisions are typically easy. you make decisions every day.

what to wear. what to eat. what to read. what to write. what to watch. who to talk to. who to avoid. if you're going to get up and be productive or just lay in bed all day. if you're going to complete that unfinished project or start a new one.

all of these are decisions. easy decisions.

this decision, however, was far from easy.

how does one come up with a giant board of pros and cons to make a decision about something that could affect them for the rest of their life?

gojo knew the spot was her special spot, so he didn't divulge any information to the others when he got back. they knew he saw her, but he respected her privacy. she needed time.

[y/n] sat at that spot for a long time. she eventually texted her parents and told them she was fine, so they didn't come for her.

she cried.

screamed.

laughed.

everything she couldn't do before.

emotions didn't make humans weak. we have feelings for a reason.

she finally understood that.

all the burying and pushing down would consume you whole at some point, and then what's left?

emptiness.

she didn't want that anymore. she wanted to be able to scream and shout and cry and laugh with her whole being. she wanted to feel real again.

it hurt her to think that she would be coming back to a mixed pot of emotions. not just her own, but everyone else's. she had caused this mess, and now she needed to clean it up.

the decision should've been easy from the start. clear. picture perfect.

but, things aren't always so black and white.

giving your heart to someone is so much more difficult than deciding what to eat. what to wear.

giving your heart meant being vulnerable. something she had never truly done before. it was frightening. it was new. it was foreign. but, she knew that it was time.

she was ready to be vulnerable and emotional. she was ready to give everything she had to someone. and it was going to be beautiful and damned and every emotion on earth rolled into one.

she took a breath as she finally stood up, a little closed-lidded smile gracing her face. a butterfly had come near, landing on the rock she was just sitting on. a little laugh escaped her lips, the corners upturning into a genuine smile.

"all we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

i have written multiple endings; you may choose the one you desire most.

if you'd like, feel free to read all of them!

thank you for all the love.