Their lives (Tanjiro)

Tanjiro's Pov

"Ahhh I can't help but be nervous nezuko" I had said, still feeling weird about going to a new school. I'm currently 16 and a couple months ago, my parents and most of my siblings passed away. Leaving just me and my sister, Nezuko, who is 14. We have since moved in with our aunt, meaning we had to move from our home town which is over 3 hours away. It is a major pain, that was our home town so it was hard moving on. But I need to be strong for Nezuko, we only have each other now.

"Oni chann you worry to much! Think about it positively. A new school means new friends, and just a whole new experience! It'll be fun. I know it's been hard without... " She was slightly hesitant before continuing "But Mom and our siblings wouldn't want us to morn their deaths but celebrate their lives! I know they would..." She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I go hug her "Yeah they would... I'm sorry I've been so negative but you are right. It has been hard but we only have each other so... You know what, let's go get something to eat"

~timeskip~

I had woken up to take a shower and get ready for the day around 5:30 so I have enough time to make breakfast. Even though yesterday, Nezuko helped with my nerves, they are still there! Ah I really shouldn't be so worried and nervous but I just don't know, I just have this gut feeling. I just try and knock off the feeling.

I'm about done with breakfast when Nezuko came down. "Good morning Nezuko!" I say brightly. "Good morning! Oh you're making breakfast? How nice of you thank you! Is aunt still asleep?" "Of course and no I believe she's out at work, we both know how much she works" She's barely home but I know she works hard so I never question it.

We finished with breakfast, talking small talk, and started to walk out to school. It wasn't that far, no more than a 10, 15 minute walk. When we arrived at the school... Holy was it big! It was like 3 stories. But this is a very expensive school so it's no surprise. At the gate I see a yellowed hair boy with orange tips carrying a clipboard, seemingly checking all the students. So when me and Nezuko start to walk in, we, or should I say I, get stopped by the same boy, with him saying "Hey red head"

Word count - 434