Chapter six

A month later.
_______________________________________

He kept following him the entire day, holding his hand, he kept giggling.

"Berry, what are you doing ?"
He laughs.

"Just want to stay with you and maybe... Can I have a little smooch?<"
He puts his hand on Dream's thigh to pull him closer.

"Hm no." Dream kissed Swap, their lips connecting as they hugged. Swap pulled away when he saw him.

"What's wrong darling?"
He looked behind, his brother was standing next to them.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but I need to talk to you Dream." 

"I'll text you Berry." Swap nods as he looks at his boyfriend walking away with Nightmare, no matter how much time he had been coming in their house he still wasn't used to see him. He looks so similar to Dream but he's slightly taller and his dark eyes and dark clothes makes him looks terrifying, he didn't understood how his friend Error could want to date him but who was he to judge the twin of his soon to be fiancé?
They went outside where it started raining which was rare where the Star's lives, but they didn't care much and they continued to walk through the forest. There was only mushroom here. Nightmare's house wasn't so far away from Dream's because it wasn't in another universe but Dreamtale is giant. There's a side where there's only a forest, the sun shines brighter and then there's Nightmare's side, absolutely horrifying. They walked through a corridor and arrived to the living room where Error and Horror were. When they heard someone coming they still continued to chat but after they turn their head to see Dream they were confused and they stared at him.

"What are you doing here ?"
Error crossed his arms looking up and down at Dream. "Disrespectful much?" he thought.

"Aren't am I allowed to invite people in my house?" Nightmare grins as he looks at Error rolling his eyes, annoyed.

"Sure baby, do whatever you want." Nightmare raised his middle finger at him before walking away with Dream, he held his hand to help him feel more comfortable which didn't work much.

"So..." Dream muttered. "you're da-"

"Don't even finish that sentence! Of course not, I-" He shocks his head. "It's ridiculous." Nightmare's aura is always calm, not positive neither was it negative but this time it was different. Dream feels nervousness  and.. frustration? 

"Why wouldn't you be able to? It seems like he genuinely likes you, maybe even more than a friend."

"Nobody wants to date the guardian of negativity Dream, they always go for the positive asshole instead." Dream tries to tell him otherwise, trying to comfort his brother about this situation but he thought to himself : "We are not kids anymore people don't care about the fact that our role can change their life, do they?

"Besides..Don't you dare talk about it to anyone but he.. He'll never get into me it's too ridiculous for our reputation." He giggles out of desperation. "The destructor of universe with the king of negativity! What a shitty couple." He moves in a dramatic way. 

"That's what I thought at the very start of my relation with Swap, how someone like him could love a mess like me?" Dream smiles softly as he close his eyes to remember the first days with his lover.

"I still can't believe you're dating..him out of everyone else."

"Hey! He's amazing, kind and strong and lovely and..-" Nightmare tries to escape the conversations by slowly walking away from his room but Dream catches him.

"The conversation has just started, you can't leave like that, even more after judging my boyfriend!"

"I'm not leaving I'm..Oh I heard someone calling me, I should go thanks for the conversation." He vanishes behind the door. Dream laughs as he stares at the door where his brother escaped, he walks up to his office and grabs the first piece of paper and pen he sees before writing a small text destined to no one directly.

Dear Error, can we meet up in Outertale? I've got something to tell you.

Ps : Don't you dare avoid the meeting, I'll bring chocolates.

If he wasn't there for his brother before, he'll help him as much as he could now.

Nightmare's POV :

I walk away far from that dumbass, he made me feel too embarrassed so now I'm afraid to see him. Why did I left him the keys of my house? How can I confront him when I'll probably stutter as soon as he'll look at me, those stunning heterochromia eyes. The corridors suddenly feels too small, maybe because my headaches makes me feel like I've been drinking too much, which.. is true. I shake my head, I've always done this because I always imagined that the thought will go away just like the rain going away from your hair when you shake your hair. But the thought are like the past, they're stuck.

-Nighty is daydreaming again~?
His voice sounds like a soft purr.

-Why are you still here?

-To talk about your letter, I mean it's obvious that it's from...-

-DREAM I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!