Introduction

Hi everyone!

This is the edited and improved version of my first book Cruel Summer.

I decided I didn't really like the plot. It's very messy and all over the place.

It was my first book after all but I'm still really proud of myself.

I received a lot of hate on the book so I decided to take it down. Thank you for understanding.

With that being said, I won't be tolerating any hate comments and negativity here. Thank you.

And if you have already read this book while it was still up, a lot will change. I decided I wanted to change the plot and characters.

I have lots of exciting and fun ideas for this book!!

I renamed Andrea Reyes to Andrea Rowan. August de Rossi will still be the love interest's name.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who did enjoy the other version! You guys really motivated me to keep the story going. I'm really sorry I took it down.

But I hope you'll like this one.

Don't forget to vote!

Copyright: This book is my work. Do not copy or steal any of my writing, thank you. The characters and plot or the product of my imagination only.

©2022. All rights reserved. Maggie R. T.

TW: this books contains mature content such as use of drugs, alcohol, suicide, OD, sex and mature language.

Playlist

Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift
No time to die by Billie Eilish
Summer Time Sadness by Lana del Rey
Not allowed by Tv girl
picture perfect by Melanie Martinez
Softcore by The Neighbourhood
Meet me at our Spot by the anxiety and Willow and Tyler Cole
Hate me by Lil peep
right where you left me by Taylor Swift
Only Love Can Hurt Like This by Paloma Faith
Hailey's Comet by Billie Eilish
Sunsetz by Cigarettes After Sex
Fine Line by Harry Styles
We think Too Much by Lil peep

Social Media

you can find me on instagram and tiktok @ maggieruwrites

Thank you again and enjoy!
yours, maggie.