p. 1 Shockwave X Mech! Predacon! reader

You were once whole.

Now you are parts of your ancestors from Cybertron, your home world.

As your thoughts where interrupted by a constant beep sound you could feel pressure off of your large frame, opening your red eyes.

In front of you where two strange figures, one was another predacon and the other one was a purple and black cyclops with a blaster for one hand.

As you moved around to get out from within the glass you noticed that you were too large to move around. You heard a button being pressed and your glass cage was being opened. Once you were on the solid ground it was a bit difficult to walk but you got the hang of it.

You looked to your side to see your creator you went close to sniff , your creator allowed you and started petting your snout.

"Come along, we don't want to keep Lord Megatron waiting." You realized your creator was male because his voice sounded very deep masculine voice. You and the other predacon walk with your creator into a strange vortex.

After a few seconds you and which now called Predaking, walked into in sending somewhere you have never seen.

Predaking gave a growl and then roared at the ones in front of us you didn't find the need to shout but to give off a low growl, your extremely large frame would scare them all enough.

"Predacons... They've been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history" spoke a squeaky voice.

"Indeed, But the specimens you see before you where bred in the laboratory, cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered on Cybertron." Stated your creator

"Shockwave, it does my spark good to see you once again tampering with creation." Said a decently size mech walking towards the three of us.

"Master, please! Keep your distance!" Said the same squeaky voice from earlier.

"No need for alarm, the beasts are completely under my control."

Predaking once again get out a growl

"Such primal magnificence."

You also needed to sniff the grey mech so that way you could find out who was who easily.

"A sample of Energon, from Wheeljack, spilled during the Autobot's failed interrogation."

You and Predaking scanned the energon from the container that was being held up.

"Let the hunt begin."

....

A few earth hours had passed and Predaking had landed on the flight deck empty handed, your creator nor your master were upset, they both understood that this was a mere test run, so it was expected. But both where confused as you did not show up.

With you

You were currently helm to helm with the autobot leader Optimus Prime... A sworn enemy to your master. Your growled and lounged at him with force before he could react. Locking him in your jaw and shaking your helm back and forth while he hit your snout constantly, unknowingly, you turned your helm too quick when he tried to get out...

Back on the nemesis

...

After a earth hour or two of waiting, Megatron got impatient and started to walk away when the sound of flapping wings against the wind was heard, and you not far. With a thud you landed on the ship, walking towards Megatron. The mechs nodiced your mouth was slightly larger, once close enough you sat down and dropped what you had out of your jaws...

"Optimus Primes arm?"

They all stared at you with wide optics of pure shock, while you just sat there with pride in your accomplishment.

"Excellent! Your beast impresses me Shockwave!"

Megatron spoke as he petted your helm notifying Knockout to come repair your dents and scratches, as a reward for your hard work. Before Knockout could touch you you where wanting Shockwave to pet you by pressing your helm lightly on his hand. Once he did you where purring like crazy, you didn't understand why you love his touch, but yet you did.