Chapter 6

¸.•*(¸.•*' ♥ '*•.¸)'*•.¸

Chapter 6

"I think we're done with everyone.", you sigh and look at the decorated garden, the set up tent, the grill that was standing and some cold plates on the tables. Jin-Woo stood behind you and hugged you as you leaned against him and smiled. He put his hands on your belly and kissed your neck.

"Your hands like to be on my stomach, don't they?" you asked, giggling as he stroked them.

"Of course I do. I love your belly, even more when our child grows up someday.", he hummed playfully against your ear.

"Hmm, I'm surprised I'm not pregnant yet, with us testing the surface of our bed almost every day," you grin widely and he laughed lightly.

"Well, if then it's all very sudden. Don't worry about that. Your gynecologist said everything is fine, it's probably just not time yet. Look, it's been just over a two month period where we've been sleeping together.", he calmed you down a lot with his voice and rubbed his nose gently against your cheek. It's true. You and Jin-Woo aren't 100% ready to have a baby yet, even if you want to.

"True. Our bodies probably know that, that now's not the time.", you giggle, turning around and hugging him. Immediately seized your mouth and kissed you.

"I wonder how strong our child will be?", you grin against his lips and look at him.

"It will become the strongest child. Probably he or she will inherit our abilities~", he hummed playfully and hugged you gently.

"Let's hope nothing will happen then~", she giggled. "Otherwise, I guess we'll have to seal the memories of it until he or she is old enough.", you added and he nodded.

"Come, open the portal, your parents will be here soon.", he murmured in your ear and kissed your neck once more. You open the gate and your family stepped through it. Your mother smiled broadly and made her homemade potato salad and brought it with her.

"Wow, this is a beautiful house and a beautiful garden!", she looked around and put down the potato salad.

"Make yourselves at home.", you said and smiled as Yatsufusa appeared and took a smaller size and relaxed under the tree. Gilyeong came running up and greeted his grandparents. He loved them, after all, he never had any. They were also happy to see him and hugged him, including Amy and Mia, his younger cousins. Julian chimed in.

"So we're going back to the cute cuddle monster?" asked Mia delightedly, hugging Gilyeong who held the little girl in his arms.

"You guys won't be gone very long though! Two hours. If you're not back by then, I'll come get you personally - and that won't end well! And you will stay in the E to D levels! Shiro will punish you if you go any higher!", Gilyeong nodded, after your serious speech. You sighed and Jin-Woo opened an Instand Dungeon portal. Immediately, all the children went through the gate after saying goodbye. Your concern could be seen on your face.

"Hey Y/n. Don't worry, everything will be fine. Gilyeong is strong. Besides, Beru and Shiro are still with them." he said calmly, stroking your cheek. You sat down at the table.

"That's not my point, but that we can set up Dungeon here too. My nephews and nieces love it and I don't want that. I don't want anything to happen to them at some point. Or a raid opening right in front of them and them walking in there. I know only we can open those, but you know what happened with us. All over the world, people have awakened and dungeons have appeared," Jin-Woo looked at you slightly sadly and nodded.