Epilog

¸.•*(¸.•*' ♥ '*•.¸)'*•.¸

Epilog

Ten years have passed since then, where you, Jinwoo and your children live happily in Korea, in Jinwoo's world. Almost every month you visit each other's families and always stay for a month at a time. Your two biological children did not mind anything. On the contrary, they liked it. Both of them were now 14 years old, while Gilyeong is proudly 22 years old and takes loving care of his siblings.

Steffi, your sister, lives in your world with Baek, who found quite an interest in it. He led a special unit in the army and only the closest colleagues and friends knew of his abilities.But that's not the point, is it? You want to know what happened to you and your family.As mentioned earlier, ten years have passed since then and everyone has settled in well. For you, unfortunately, some months were also horror when the hypocrite Cha-Hae In was so mentally unstable that she tried to kidnap and kill your two twins, which she failed to do because Beru and Shiro stepped in and tortured her and then threw her at you. She screamed and cursed at you, insulted you and wished you dead, which made Jinwoo incredibly angry and actually hit her. You had to laugh and had grabbed her by the scruff and pulled her up hard while punching her in the stomach so hard that she puked blood and writhed on the floor in pain. To say that you had tortured her in the cruelest way you had killed her afterwards, I don't need to mention, because this disgusting hypocrite had wanted to kidnap your children and you knew no pity for the people who want to harm your family and since you have an enormous hatred for her anyway, the opportunity presented itself for you to finally make her pay for everything. You have never been more satisfied in your life after their blood was on your hands. Jinwoo had not interfered, even though he knew it was really cruel to Cha, but in his eyes, she didn't deserve any better either.
Now that she was dead, it was also not a big burden that a Strong S-Hunter was missing, because Korea was still the most powerful country ever with two National Hunters who were even far stronger and Gilyeong who was also aiming at the level of a National Hunter. And with Jinwoo's shadows also by his side, it was also easy, so it was no loss that one was dead. You and Jinwoo had made this look like a dungeon accident by creating an illusion that she wanted to go alone in a simple dungeon to clear it, but it turned into an S dungeon and she died as a result. Precautions had to be taken, but you managed to do everything and make it look like an accident in the end. Since her death, three years have passed after she terrorized you for seven years.Now you, Jinwoo, Gilyeong, Shin-ah and Jin-Dokja were in your big beach house that you had rented, all enjoying the sunset while looking out at the sea. It was all so harmonious and calm, while everyone had an inner peace. You leaned against Jinwoo, who had an arm around you, while Gilyeong held his two siblings in his arms."I'm so happy to be here with all of you," you started talking and they all looked at you and smiled."We are happy to have such a great mom and dad!" your children replied in sync."I'm glad to have such wonderful children like you and such a beautiful wife like you, Y/n.", he kissed your forehead with a soft smile. His dark eyes looked into yours and you leaned against him, pulling him into a passionate kiss that he was only too happy to return."Gilyeong, do you think we'll have another sibling soon?" asked Jin-Dokja with a grin."I hope it's a girl!"; enthused Shin-ah. "Then I won't be the only one!" she added."If they keep this up, then definitely."; replied Gilyeong. Du and Jinwoo cleared their throats and broke away from each other."You guys are absolute mood killers, you know that?!"; you grunted, earning cheeky grins from your kids. Jinwoo chuckled lightly and placed his hand on your cheek again, pulling you in for a gentle kiss.

"Shall we go for a walk on the beach?" he whispered against your lips and looked at you. Your golden eyes lit up with delight and you nodded.
"So are you going to continue your session on the beach?" asked Gilyeong, grinning broadly.
"Do you want to be disinherited?" you counter-questioned with a grin.
"I have enough money of my own, Mom.", he smiled hypocritically.
"Touché.", Jinwoo had to chuckle again, stood up and offered his hand, which you accepted. He pulled you up and the two of you move away from your beach house, walking down the small path to the beach, arriving at the large white beach. You smile and the two of you walk to the water where the two of you walk along up to your ankles, hand in hand, the red, orange, setting sun in the background. You rest your head on his shoulder and smile softly. He put his head lightly on yours, stopped and turned you to face him, rather he took your cheeks in his hand again and you suddenly felt something being placed around your neck. You tried to take a look at it and saw a beautiful necklace, with a blue gemstone, in the shape of a heart. Your heart beat unnaturally fast in your chest.
"It's beautiful, Jin...", you whisper and got light tears in your eyes, which Jinwoo wiped away with his thumbs and kissed you again, while the sun romantically illuminated you from the side.
"I love you." you both say at the same time and kiss each other one more time....

¸.•*(¸.•*' ♥ '*•.¸)'*•.¸

The End.