The silent scream

(A/N: TW: S3lf h4rm)

My eyes widen and I begin trying to speak, but it only comes out as a few barely audible stutters, I pull my hand away and hide them behind my back, it was a pitiful and desperate attempt to avoid the unavoidable.
Mari turns around and looks at me, sympathy in her eyes, my head was screaming, telling me to run, to run until I come to the overpass, to run until I'm able to stop burdening her, and everyone, but my legs won't move, all I could do was stand there, shaking profusely and choking back sobs.

"What's wrong Gami..?"
I looked up at Marrinette while shaking, the pain in my wrists was unbearable and I wanted to scream every thought I had to her.

So I did.

"M-Martinette..." I quickly roll my sleeve up, I just want to get it over with, I show her the cuts she gasps and grabs my arm, careful not to cause me any pain.

I was expecting her to scream at me, to tell me I'm being dramatic, to tell me I'm a disgrace, to tell me I was an attention seeker.
I thought she'd say that

Because that's what mother said to me.
...

...

...

She hugged me.
She let me cry into her shoulder.
She let me vent about everything
About how much pressure my mother had put on me.
About how despite everything I did, it was never enough for her.
About how I dated Adrien just to please her.
About how she disowned me when I came out.
And about what had happened to me tonight.
She understood.
She listened.
She was there for me.
She was my reason

My reason to keep going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey---
Sorry for the lack of updates and for the serious themes in this fanfic-
I was gonna discontinue it- but my friend likes it and wants me to continue lmao-
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!