41-50

Chapter 41 Becoming a Daughter-in-law and a Sister

Well, it was nothing to do, but it made her rise to a higher level.

Wasn't she the only one who came home from fishing in the upper river?

Song Enli lost his good face at the moment, and replied without a smile, "Why don't you ask them to divide you up with so many people taking fish at home? You want to say digging the corner of socialism, the wild vegetables that your family dug up. Is the firewood counted? That mountain is also in the brigade. Otherwise, in the future, our family will not dig wild vegetables or collect firewood, and we will only take it from your house, do you think? If you agree with me next time, no matter what I catch I'll share with you."

"Bah!" Zhao Chunlan gave her a fierce look and stopped.

Wang Xiuying and Xiao Heping heard it in the room, and they were so amused that they wanted to come out to help her, but she didn't want her to block Zhao Chunlan so easily.

Especially when she took a bite of our family, it was heartwarming to hear.

The can of turtle soup was stewed for more than two hours before it came out. Except for the child and herself, Song Enli gave every adult in the family a bowl.

The best American ginseng, the pure wild old turtle, and the good stuff that nourishes and nourishes, drink it in a bowl, and one's spirit will come up immediately.

Wang Xiuying sighed directly, "This is a lucky star at home. If it was put aside before, let alone eating, I wouldn't even think about it!"

Even Xiao Tiezhu rarely said the second sentence of the day, "The fourth is married. A good daughter-in-law."

Of course, there was one exception.

Chen Zhaodi, who has always been timid and timid, once again held the bowl and shed tears, sighing that her maiden family couldn't eat such a good thing.

However, no one in the Xiao family paid any attention to her, and Song Enli thought she was like Mrs. Xianglin.

At noon, Song Enli cooked another table of hearty dishes, and Xiao Heping drank a bit too much for the three brothers and one father alone.

Song Enli wanted to take this opportunity to send the little wolf back to White Needle Mountain, so he took the initiative to let him rest in his room, and personally twisted a towel to wipe his face.

"You go to sleep first, I'll go out to wash some clothes, and I'll put the canned fruit on the table for you, and you'll eat it later when you wake up." He squinted and leaned against the pillow, and Song Enli's voice could not help but soften a lot.

This is the first time she has taken a serious look at this man's face. The bridge of the nose is high and straight, and the outline has the toughness unique to northern men. Especially the pair of thick sword eyebrows add to the righteousness.

She stretched out her hand in a ghostly way, but retracted it in an instant, but was immediately surrounded by a big warm hand.

Song Enli suddenly blushed, and whispered angrily, "Don't make trouble."

"Don't go." Xiao Heping was very cheeky, and took advantage of the wine to hold her hand and refused to let go.

"I'm not leaving, I'm just going to do the laundry."

"You know what I said, if you really can't find your uncle, just stay at home, and I'll have someone give you the hukou to go to our house."

Song Enli Overjoyed, her two big eyes were as round as a deer, "Really?"