181-190

Chapter 181 Resignation

Pressing the shutter once is a small piece of film, which is 60 cents, and the photographers feel distressed for them, "Comrades in the People's Liberation Army smile, the evil capitalist society has passed, and today is your good day!"

Song Enli stretched out his hand and quickly After Xiao Heping scratched his back, he raised the corner of his mouth, and the photographer took the opportunity to press the shutter, finally capturing that shallow, heartfelt arc.

Song Enli finally decided to print three copies of each of the other two photos, and paid two yuan and four more.

The photographer supplemented her previous list and handed it back to her, "There are nine photos in total. I'll take them in a week." To print photos is to wash them with potion. Slow work and meticulous work. the better the photos.

"Okay, then we'll take it in a week, please." The photographer sent the two of them out of the door, "Go slowly."

"Next time, let's take a photo with my parents and take a family photo." Song Enli took the initiative to help him up. Xiao Heping's arm.

Just in case, Xiao Heping was still on crutches when he came, so it would be fine even if Song Enli helped him upright.

"Okay."

Before going home, the two went to the post office.

In addition to the letter back to Lord Kui, she also sent a copy to Yang Chaoying, using the title of "Wang Chunling".

The two have not been in contact with each other since they came back and passed a letter, and they don't know what the girl is like now.

When Wang Xiuying heard that the two of them went to take pictures, she was very happy, "Hongqi, do you want to save one for my mother? After you two live in the provincial capital, my mother will be able to see you two every day."

"Yes, I 've left three for you."

"Really!" As long as it's related to her old son and daughter-in-law, Wang Xiuying doesn't feel bad about spending more money.

"Really, I'll be able to get the photos in a week." Song Enli took out the small satchel, took out two big oranges of Huang Chengcheng and handed one to her and the other to Wang Shengnan, "Here, the non-staple food store offers this today, it's very sweet. ."

This one is really from the grocery store.

Basically, when Song Enli asked for leave, it was Wang Shengnan who took the shift. Wang Shengnan asked Xiao Heping to go when he had no time. But this time, she took the initiative to ask for it. glasses man.

Sure enough, Wang Shengnan no longer ate something directly like before, but put it in his small satchel.

Her small satchel is not the standard army green color. She made it herself with green rags according to Song Enli's small satchel, but it is also very beautiful.

"Why don't you eat?" Wang Xiuying was puzzled.

"Wait, I'll eat it later." Wang Shengnan ran away with a blushing face covering his small satchel, "Sister Sibiao, please help me

for a while." "What's the matter, this girl has been restless all day."

Song Enli shook his head.

Although from the point of view of her bystander, Zhou Zhenxing was really not good, but Wang Shengnan was a girl Huaichun, and no one would listen. She persuaded him, and Xiao Heping also opposed it, so she could only wake up on her own.