Trailer~~~

[ 5/22/21 PLEASE READ: Hi there! An A/N before you read the fic-- this fic is somewhat a crackfic, and was written way back in 2015 when I was 10 years old. No part of the story has been edited or changed since. This fic includes lots of cringe, a mean Y/N character, and just bad writing all around. You have been warned! ]

A/N: THIS THING WILL GET PUBLISHED SOOOOON... MAYBE TOMORROW.... IDK.

SO... HERE'S THE TRAILER.
STOP!~~~WAIT A MINUTE... MAKE SURE YA READ THE STORY INFO ALREADY AND LIKE, READ THE DESCRIPTION THINGY THERE. THANK YOU.

PLEASE SIT BACK AND RELAX. THE MOVIE~~~ERR... TRAILER...SOMETHIN...IS ABOUT TO START. IF THERES FIRE I DID NOT CAUSE IT... MAYBE IT WAS DIPPER'S HOTNESS... AND GO TO THE NEAREST FIRE EXIT. THANK YOU. ENJOY THE MOVIE!

*LE ROOM GETS DARK*

Oh wait... Sorry I was totally not yelling.... I was on caps and I'm too lazy to erase.

Btw

(Y/N) = your name

(B/N) = Boy's name
~~~~~

*Once upon a time a Girl wanted a prince...

¬(Y/N) POV
× At Greasy's Diner

Squeeee! He's here! Perfect! I thought as I saw my crush, (B/N). His food was being prepared.

"Hey buddy, can I put a lil' something here?" I asked the cook. "Uhhh...Yeah, sure." The cook answered.

I smiled and poured the love potion on his drink. The witch said I should only put four drops of it, but I made it five.

What could go wrong?

~But what if something actually does go wrong?

Lazy Susan picked up the tray. Finally! (B/N) and me... TOGETHER.... FOREVER! She picked it up and served it to... DIPPER PINES?

NO. NO. NO!
OH GOD HE'S GONNA DRINK IT RIGHT NOW... OH GOD, OH GOD... UH... UH... SOMEONE CALL THE WHAMBULANCE! I NEED IT! UH... UH... OH DEAR HOLY GOD, I WISH CUPID WOULD RUN OUT OF ARROWS! OH GOD... HE'S DRINKING... I couldn't stop thinking stuff in my head while he was drinking,
OH GOD, HE'S STARING AT ME! OH GOD...

I can't take it.... I'm RUNNING OUTTA HERE.

~What if... There's NO WAY OUT?

I ran out of there and got in my car. I ran to my house. I opened the door to my house and Dipper was standing there.

"HOLY SHI-" I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth. "I'm here because I love you." He said.

THAT WAS FRIGGIN CREEPY. I'D STAY WITH JEFF THE KILLER THAN WITH THIS DUDE! I thought,

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE." I screamed after he let go of me. "But I love you," He said, staring at me in the eyes, "Please give me a chance. " I looked around. Good thing no one was here. That is EMBARASSING.

~OK THAT'S ENOUGH. I JUST WROTE A WHOLE CHAPTER AS A TRAILER. Sorry for doing that, expect that whole thing to be the first chapter - but I might add things.

[Edit: Hello wonderful and awesome Reader! I just wanted to let you know that when I wrote this, I was Creepypasta trash. But I don't think there's too much references about it though.

I was thinking if I should edit this and make it serious or not... I decided to keep it the way it is since I consider this as more of one of those crackfics anyway. That's all, thanks!]