A world where fantasy and fun come to life.

A boy could be seen in the doctors office. He had collapsed to the floor after playing a ancient game. This boy was called Izuku Midoriya.

He was a quirkless boy, or so his tests say. But... something weird was happening. His bones changed, and his doubled pinkie two vanished, and he "gained" a quirk.

Hours later, the boy had still not woken up. But, in his mind, it was a different story.

Izuku walked around an old pizzeria. He had seen these rooms before. From a game he played. He had beat the last night... and then everything goes dark.

He knew this building well. He had guarded himself from his office. But, that was all a game...

The 4 year old walked on stage. He saw three animatronics. A bear. A bunny. And a chicken. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. He placed his hand on Freddy, and heard a glitching noise, and the bear vanished. The same thing happened when he placed his hand on the other two.

He walked to Pirate's cove and placed his hand on the fox. Foxy. Only to gain a similar affect.

He heard a whispering of "It's me" down the halls. He followed it, to come across a golden bear.

Izuku placed his hand on the bear. This time, it didn't disappear. A golden hue appeared around Izuku, and the bear's energy went into him.

He had claimed the animatronics of this place. And in a moment, he was in another. This time, a different office.

This office had two vents on either side, and a hallway infront. He walked down the hallway, it smelt like mold.

A door was infront of him. It read Parts and Services. Izuku opened the door, to see the same animatronics as before, just withered and broken. He did the same as he did before, touching them and hearing a glitching noise.

Next, he walked to Kid's Cove. He saw a broken Mangle of an animatronic. He touched it and watched as it glitched away.

The Infant walked to what looked like a carousel. He saw a humanoid Robot holding a sign which read balloons.

He tapped it, and it glitched away.

Next, he walked onto a stage. It held three animatronics. He tapped them, like he had done before. And they vanished.

He heard a music box ringing throughout the hallways. He followed the song, as he had done with the voice.

He reached a box. It seemed like it had been painted to look like a gift box.

Izuku peeked inside. There was a Puppet. He tapped it. But like the Golden Bear, it didn't vanish. White stripes appeared on Izuku's wrists for a few seconds, before disappearing.

And he changed location again. The same thing happened again and again. He constantly found variations of the same Original four. Apart from one.

It looked like a suit which a man had died in. He tapped it with slight hesitation.

Golden rabbit ears appeared above his head, with a whisper of "I always come back." And disappearing.

He was transport to a house. He claimed nightmarish versions of what he had found so far. And claimed a black bear, which gave him a yellow bowtie for a few moments.

And this continued, he went location to location and eventually, he had claimed them all. And only then, he woke up.

Izuku sat up in his hospital bed. "M-Mama?" He asked into the darkness. It must've been around 6 AM, but Inko was awake.

"Oh Izuku baby! You're awake!" The woman cried out, giving her son a gigantic hug.

"I was so worried for you!" She exclaimed. Izuku hugged her. "Mama, i had such a weird dream..."

"You probably just had a nightmare Sweetie. Come on. The doctor said we could leave once you woke up."

We timeskip to the next day. Izuku woke up in his bed, head spinning. He heard a loud thumping noise from his closet.

When he opened it, a robotic bear fell out. It scrambled to it's feet. Then, to Izuku's left, a Violet Bunny walked through the door.

To the right, a Yellow Chicken. Wait, Izuku knew these guys! Although Chica and Bonnie don't look so alive...

Izuku had a lot of questions, before hearing something. He heard the ringing of the music box, like he did before.

Izuku walked out his door. He followed the noise into his kitchen, the box now being by the sink.

He stood by the box, peeking inside. Within, was a puppet. "H-Hello?" Izuku asked, intimidated by the Marrionett.

The Puppet, however, waved. It was alive. A golden bear appeared. And so did a... glitching bunny?

But only the bunny spoke. "Hello. Izuku Midoriya. My name is William.

William Afton."