I

Izuku sat in class, bored. He was in his final year of middle school. His teacher rambled in aimlessly, talking of the next exam.

"Blah blah blah blah- oh, Midoriya! I see you've also applied for U.A." The teacher spoke.

Suddenly, a loud bang happened close to the greenette's head. "DEEEKUUUUU" The Dandelion, AKA Katsuki Bakugo, shouted in fury.

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THEN ME?" He asked rhetorically. "N-Not at all, Kacchan." He answered.

"Now, now." The teacher said. "Return to your seat, Bakugo." He said. Begrudgingly, Bakugo returned to his seat.

The lesson would soon come to a close. People fled the classroom, happy to have finally reached the weekend. However, Izuku had not left yet.

Packing his bag, Izuku noticed a hand snatch his notebook. "This ain't over yet, Deku." Bakugo said, holding his notebook.

"G-Give me my notebook, Kacchan." Izuku asked. "Why? What is it? Your diary?" He asked sarcastically. He read the title. "Pfft- hero analysis for the future? You really think you can be a hero with your pathetic quirk?"

The broccoli trembled. "P-Please Kacchan-" he started before he was cut off by a bang. His burnt notebook was thrown out the window.

Bakugo started to leave the room when he turned back. "Y'know... if you really want to be a hero, there might be a way."

Izuku looked up. Is Kacchan being... nice? "Take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a good quirk in your next life."

Izuku's brow furrowed. Did Kacchan just... tell him to kill himself? Izuku was mad. No, scratch that, furious! How dare Bakugo say that.

The blond went to walk away, only to bump into something... furry. "Watch where you're going Idiot." He said, turning to see who he had walked into. What he saw was a dirty green. Looking up, he was what seemed like a bunny. But it looked like... it had a corpse in...

"W-What the fuck?" He asked. It grabbed Bakugo by the throat. He lifted him into the air.

Izuku lifted his head to see what Bakugo had been spooked by. "William!" He shouted in suprise. "Let go of him!"

The man rolled his eyes. "Fine..." He said in his raspy, english voice. He released his grip on Bakugo's throat. The other ran away quickly.

"What were you doing?" Izuku exclasked, flabbergasted. "Reacting to your hatred, of course." The bunny replied.

"My... what?" He asked, confused. "Your hatred. There was an immense surge of anger, I was just the one who was called to serve the punishment." He said as if it was obvious.

However, it made sense. The great amount of anger he just felt for Kacchan. It was hatred. For that brief moment, he hated Bakugo.

But the thought that he spawned someone to attack him through it scared him. What if his emotions got out of hand and he killed someone?

No, he shouldn't think of that. Because it'll never happen. Right? "Hey William, do you mind going to grab my notebook?" Izuku asked.

"Fine..." The man said begrudgingly. Izuku started walking home, knowing the man will catch up with him.

When he was walking under a bridge, when he felt something envelope him. "Good, a decently sized skin-suit. You're my hero Kid, I didn't know he was in town." The slime monster said.

Izuku started panicking. Suddenly, a arm pulled him out. "Cassidy...?" He asked, seeing the golden suit of Fredbear. It's head turned to face the slime monster.

The monster started levitating off the floor, and into a discarded bottle. "Thank you..." He uttered, trying to regain his breath.

"I AM HERE!" All Might shouted out, jumping from the sewers. He stared at the scene. Why was there a child with a golden bear? And where was the villian!?

"Young man!" All Might exclaimed. "Have you seen a sludge villian?" He asked. "A-All Might!" Izuku exclaimed, before coming to his senses. "Oh yeah! Here! My quirk put him in this bottle, but it was in self-defense!" Izuku answered.

"Thank you my boy!" The Hero thanked. "Now I must go! Farewell!" The blond man said, before jumping away.

"Woah..." Izuku said, in shock. He started walking back home. Springtrap zipped open Izuku's bag, placing the notebook in and then disappearing.

He returned home, falling asleep. Today was a lukewarm day. Bakugo had been the worse he ever was, but he met All Might!