Chapter 1 - Mammon's plan

Y/N POV: It's another day at Devildom, life seems usual. Levi is locked up in his room either adoring ruri-chan or playing games. Satan is reading, beel is eating everything in the kitchen and Lucifer is working. It's quiet. Awfully quiet. So very boring... wait. Something's off. It's usually never this Quiet. Now that I think of it.. Mammon should be stealing some things right now to sell them on D-bay but it's been too quiet. I haven't heard Lucifer screaming at him or Asmo laughing at him.

*you decide to leave your room and wander around*

Y/N: WH-WHAT THE-

Mammon: MMMM!! MMMMMMMMM!!!

Y/N: Mammon?? You're tied up AND they sealed your mouth?? That's hilarious! What did you do this time?

Mammon: M. MMMM! MMM. M. M. MM!!

Y/N: okay okay! Here, let me help you

*you help untie him, and free his mouth*

Y/N: so, care to explain?

Mammon: I'm tellin' ya! I didn't do nothing this time! I swear!

Y/N: hmmm I dunno... but still, care to tell me what happened?

Mammon: All I know is that Diavolo gave Lucifer some really expensive statue to take care off while he's gone. And Lucifer decided to keep me tied up so I „won't even THINK about stealing it" Like, gimmi a Break, will ya!?

Y/N: hm.. sounds reasonable...

Mammon: HUH?? WHAT DID YA SAY??

Y/N: o-oh nothing!!

Mammon: hey Y/N, i've been thinking recently...

Y/N: woah you sound serious

Mammon: Sh-Shut up! The great Mammon is always serious! So, hear me out, will ya!

Y/N: Okay, okay, im all ears.

Mammon: So, I have this really important thing that I have to buy but it costs a lot of Grimm.

Y/N: You always have to buy something Mammon...

Mammon: I'm telling ya! I'm for real this time. I have to get it and it costs a lot of Grimm..

Y/N: Look, I can't keep borrowing you Grimm. If Lucifer finds out he'll hang us both up!

Mammon: That's not what I want you foolish human! I... I wanted to start working at Hell's kitchen...

Y/N: Wow! Never, have i thought I'd get to witness THE GREAT MAMMON agreeing to work for his Money!

Mammon: S-Stop it, will ya! You're not making this easier. So, my brothers don't know anything yet...

Y/N: Plan on telling them?

Mammon: No, not really. They would all just mock me, and Beel would want me to bring him food everytime I go tk work. I can't do that! They'll fire me on the spot!

Y/N: Okay, that's reasonable.. So, what can I do to assist the great Mammon, Avatar of Greed?

Mammon: I like when you talk like that, human. You should always be this respectful towards me!

Y/N: Sure, if you say so..

Mammon: So.. I was thinking.. and.. since you're also into that anime stuff like Levi and stuff... I figured you might need... you know... a few extra Grimm too..

Y/N: I mean, yes sure, extra Grimm can't hurt. Even tho the Grimm Lucifer gives me weekly is actually enough.

Mammon: Wait, you get an allowance??

Y/N: Well, Diavolo really wants me to enjoy my stay here, so he gives Lucifer Grimm that Lucifer gives to me..

Mammon: And you didn't tell me?

Y/N: Is it really worth mentioning?

Mammon: Yes!!

Y/N: *sigh* Okay, Great Mammon, sir. Next time a minor inconvenience in my Life happens I'll tell you!

Mammon: Good! Now, back to What I was saying.. so.. since you also want extra Grimm.. you should... you know.. work with me...

Y/N: Hm, I see your Point I mean spending extra time together even tho we're working might be fun! Plus: we're getting payed! I could finally buy that new Gojo Satouru Figurine... Mmm.. Gojo.... (daijobu deshka, datte kimi... Yowaimo...)

Mammon: Listen to ya! You sound like Levi!

Y/N: Hahaha.. my bad..

Mammon: So, you agree?

Y/N: I don't see a reason why I shouldn't, I mean I do have a lot of free time. So yea, sure! Count me in.

Mammon: Great! We'll go check the Place out and how much they Pay tomorrow, aight? For now, you come to my room, and we'll watch this new Movie called Spider-Demon. Everyone's been talkin about it all over Devilgram!

*you stare at his dumb smile thinking to yourself: oh how cute this Demon can be... this is supposed to be one of the strongest demons in Devildom? But right now, all you could think of is spending an amazing night with Mammon*