Chapter 4.5 - the Fruits Painting

[A/N Heyyy this is another side story this time it's Luci x y/n tho so YASSS hahaha enjoy iggg also it doesn't affect the main story, so basically all chapters with a „_.5" don't affect the main story yesss]

Y/N POV: We enter the house of Lamentation. Just when we're about to head to Mammons room Beel spots us and tells me that Lucifer called for me. I told Mammon to go on, and I'll come when I'm done. And then, i headed to Lucifer's room.

Lucifer: ah, y/n, enter.

Y/N: hi Lucifer

Lucifer: you're probably wondering why I called you here.

Y/N: Yeah I am actually

Lucifer: Well, it has occurred to me, that Mammon has been stealing less. Well, atleast attempting to steal, less.

Y/N: Is that so?

Lucifer: you don't happen to know why?

Y/N: well, I know a lot of things. Tho it will cost you for you to make me talk

*he grins a little bit then let's out a little chuckle*

Lucifer: is that so?

Y/N: yep! I want the Lucifer, Avatar of Pride himself to talk with the teachers at RAD and make sure i get good grades!

Lucifer: that's a good deal, but unfortunately i am not interested.

Y/N: whaaaaat? But I though you wanted to know why Mammon is stealing less...

Lucifer: Attempting* to steal less

Y/N: Yea yea...

Lucifer: and you are right, tho i cannot talk with your teachers. That would influence your grades nd a lot of your RAD school life, which would be bad for the exchange Programm.

Y/N: hey Luci...

Lucifer: what it it?

Y/N: That painting, over there. The fruits painting. Is that new?

Lucifer: very well, you seem to have noticed. I would be lying if I'd say I'm not impressed that you noticed.

Y/N: why would you hang up a painting of some Fruits?

Lucifer: i bought this painting from a special shop. The artist who drew this picture was trying to draw something else at first. But then, the final product turned out to be fruits. The Artist planned on doing things differently. Midway through, the Artist almost gave up, thinking that after he tried drawing something else, and then changed his mind, it would turn out hideous. He wanted to throw the painting away. But he kept going. And even tho the results changed, it's still a beautiful painting. It reminds me of what I've been through until this day, and how I was not supposed to be here. I'd be lying I'd say I like this life more than the celestial realm life. Before the great Celestial war. Tho this life has also shown its positive sides, and turned out better than expected.

Y/N: but would you not rather forget all that?

Lucifer: I shall forgive, but never forget.

*as you realize that Lucifer has been throughway more than he has shown, you decide to hug him tightly.*

Y/N: i'm Sorry you had to go through that. But I'm happy you're here where you are right now.

Lucifer: thank you, and so am i.

*as you back off, you see Lucifer's brightly red face. You're chuckling on the inside, but on the outside, you're just smiling and waving him goodbye, as you head to Mammo's room*