Chapter 5 - Mammons car

*after arriving at Mammons room, you both look at eachother, akwardly*

Y/N: sooooo what do you wanna do?

Mammon: hmmmm wanna watch the Demonveng-

Y/N: we already watched all the demonvengers mivies two day ago

Mammon: right....

Y/N: hey mind if I go through some of your stuff?

Mammon: actually i d-

Y/N: Great! Thanks.

*you proceed to walk around in his room and the come across his car*

Y/N: i always forget that you have a Car here. Ever thought about selling it?

Mammon: it's not worth selling, it doesn't drive

Y/N: hmmm well what about the car parts? You might make good money selling the brakes! Only if they work tho

Mammon: hey that's not such a bad idea at all...

Y/N: what's the story behind this car anyway? I mean if it doesn't work how come you have it?

Mammon: Well you see, Diavolo was throwing away his trash, and he threw away that car. I thought it was still working so I asked if I could have it. And that guy didn't tell me it wasn't wornin'! What an- ugh. Anyways, i couldn't return it, because Lucifer didn't want me to return his trash. He toldME to just go throw it away instead! Rude, i know right? So, that's what i wanted to do, but then, i realized I didn't know where to throw it away and that it looked pretty cool. I mean, be honest. A car in a guys room makes him seem hella cool! You could do so much things in that car! Like, uh, watch a deviltube, or uh, make ou- i mean ahem so yea that's the story of the amazing cat.

*you stare at him*

Mammon: h-hey! Quit staring at me like that!

Y/N: Sorry I just don't know what to say because you can do absolutely nothing with that car. It's small, ruined, honestly the only thing you can do is sell it

Mammon: I mean sure, if you say so.. how much do you think will I make off All the car parts?

Y/N: all of it sum up together? About... 9k Grimm maybe?

Mammon: 9k! That'll get me most of the money I need to get the thing that I wanted to buy!

Y/N: that's amazing! Let's say we work 10 more shifts, I give you the money that I earned and then you'll have about 10k grimm. That should be enough, right?

Mammon: you really wanna give me the money you worked for?

Y/N: I mean, yea, I didn't start working for the money after all. So I don't really care. I just wanted to hang out more with you

*you say as you look into his crystal blue eyes and smile*

Mammon: Y/N don't you dare tell anyone about what I'm gonna do now.

Y/N: wha? What do you mea-

*you're being shushed by a kiss from Mammon. Then he stops, then he hugs you*

Mammon: you're going to this work for me, then I embarrass you there, yet you still decide to keep going there with me and even give me the money you earned? I... I can't accept that.. you can't offer me that!

Y/N: Mammon, honestly, why do you think people go to work? To earn Money to spend it on things they like or need. All I like or need is being with you. I really like you Mammon. Like, a lot. So I'm telling you, it really doesn't matter to me. Now, my D.D.D. just rang. Tomorrow there are 2 shifts free at 3 pm. You up?

Mammon: yea, sure, I'm done with RAD around 2pm so I should be good

Y/N: Great. Im done with my classes by 1 pm so also no problem for me.

*and so, In the following weeks, you and Mammon start going to Hell's Kitchen and finish your shifts. The brothers are becoming more and more curious but it manages to stay a secret between you and Mammon. You and Mammon had worked a part time job and gotten Mammon the Money he needed. Nobody knew, nobody was supposed to know and nobody will know. After you finish your last shift and get paid, you walk outside*

Y/N: will you miss this place?

Mammon: hell nah! Working ISNT for me! I'm a trained thief. Next time, I'm not working again. So, now I have 10k grimm! I'll go get what I wanted to get right away!

Y/N: in that case, I'll head home and meet you there later, okay?

Mammon: great!