Ten

Hope POV

I didn't know what Josie meant by the whole kiss me thing when she literally just said she didn't want to get into anything serious.

"What?" I asked

"Hope just- j-just do it" she says

"I thought you said you didn't want to do anything serious" I mentioned as I look into her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked

Why was she so anxious to kiss me?

I just nodded and she wasted no time pulling me closer to her.

She didn't hesitate to crash her sweet soft lips on mines.

It lasted for about 7 seconds and we pulled apart.

I looked her and I seen relief take over her face.

I lifted her chin up and I pulled her closer again to capture her lips again.

This time it wasn't just a kiss it was a whole make out session.

She pulled us into her room and I shut the door behind us.

Our tongues tangled and continuously went to war, battling for entrance.

We kept fighting for entrance but soon she won when we fell on the bed.

I was laying cross the bed and she was on top of me.

She still was kissing me.

In a flash, I tightened my hands on her hips.

She put both her legs on the side of my hips.

She disconnected our lips as she took off her shirt.

She did it quickly but then reconnected them back again.

She started to grind heavily and it got hotter and hotter.

I don't know what I was thinking.

I can't do this... what if this ruins everything.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"We can't" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Why not?" She asked as she laid her head on mine.

"You already said you didn't want a relationship" I said

She nodded before moving her leg from one side of my hip.

I missed her body on mines already.

"Maybe you should go" she spat out.

It didn't sound harsh but at the same time it did.

"Are we still cool?" I asked

She just nodded not even looking me in the eye.

I sighed before getting up and heading out to leave.

When I opened the door it revealed Lizzie with a grin.

"All aboard the gay train.. everyone say choo choo!" Lizzie joked.. I think.

"Not the time" I said before pushing pass Lizzie.

I don't know what the fuck just happened but all I know is I felt more connected to her than I ever did.. why did I have to fuck everything up? I liken Josie a lot but something is off about her and she's moving about things super fast.

To tell you the truth I probably would have done it if it wasn't for my overthinking.

Nine times out of ten, Josie won't talk to me ever again because she will feel it's too awkward and everything would be ruined... it was ruined either way but now we might be doomed.

Josie POV

What was I thinking?

That kiss could never be talked about especially since my homophobic ass dad is going to find out and probably kick Hope out of the school.

Lizzie knew something because when she walked in the room she had a huge grin on her face.

"So how was the sex? Was she good? Why did it last so short?" Lizzie asked as she closed our door.

"We didn't have sex... I mean we almost but we didn't" I said as I fixed up my bed

"Why? What happened?" Lizzie asked as she tried looking for the remote for the tv.

"I told her I didn't want a relationship and then I told her to kiss me and next thing I know we are about to take things to the next level and then boom she says that she doesn't think it's a good idea considering I did tell her that we should just be friends" I said nervously

Lizzie stopped in her tracks.

"What the fuck?" Lizzie asked

"I know it's bad but I can't force myself to want to be in a relationship if I don't want to be in one." I explained.

"I know you like Hope and she likes you so what's holding you dumbasses back?" Lizzie asked

"Because" I said

"That's not a answer" she replied

"Because I don't want to get hurt not that Hope would hurt me but if I let myself care for her then dad might find out and ship her off somewhere else and I'm left heart broken because the person that I fell in love with isn't with me" i explained

"In love ?" She asked

"I'm not in love with hope I'm just saying if I ever was then I wouldn't want dad to take that away from me" I said

"Why didn't you just tell Hope? I'm pretty sure she would understand" Lizzie says

"What with you and playing match maker?" I asked as I turned my attention to her

"I just want to see you happy and of being with Mrs. leprechaun makes you happy then I'm all for it" Lizzie says as she turned the channel.

"Thanks Lizzie I'm happy your happy for me but right now I just need time to think and to do the right thing" I told her

She just nodded not taking her eyes off of the tv screen.

Hope POV

Maybe I just need to stop worrying about josie.

I need to worry about myself.

I was willing to risk it all for josie even after what her father had said... I was willing to die for her and I still am I just don't know what had been happening with her lately.

"Yo park!" I said as I seen Penelope walk by.

"What do you want mikaeson" she says rolling her eyes.

"I need to ask you about something..." I said

"What?" She asked

"I left the party that night and I don't know what happened to Josie... do you know what happened?" I asked

"What party?" She asked

"The one in the middle of the night, I heard you were there" I explained to her