0 6

Four days, four fucking days that's how long Nevaeh hasn't been to work, and I wouldn't really give a shit if it wasn't for the fact that she fucking stabbed me then just walked away and now she's not showing up to work, she also makes the club th...

Four days, four fucking days that's how long Nevaeh hasn't been to work, and I wouldn't really give a shit if it wasn't for the fact that she fucking stabbed me then just walked away and now she's not showing up to work, she also makes the club the most money, I don't need the money I have successful business everywhere going from strip clubs to just clubs fuck I don't even know half the business I have in till I have to cheek on them or get emails about them, not to mention the money I make from the mafia.

Nobody stabs me or disrespect's me without a price to pay, that price is usually death but for her it's going to be working for me.

Walking out of my office I walk towards the voices in the living room, stepping into the living room everybody looks at me, Noah's laying down on the coach with his eyes closed but I know Hes not sleeping by the way Hes breathing, Damien and Mia are sitting on the other coach glaring at each other, and Theo laying on the floor looking at the wall.

Mia sands me a smile, Damien grunts in greeting, Naoh nods with his eyes still closed "yooo my man!" Theo yell out at me, shaking my head at him I sigh and say what I came in here to say in the first place.

"Nevaeh will be working for me." I tell them looking down at my watch, "Really?" Mia said, sounding suspicious "and how did this happen?" Mia asked.

"It hasn't yet." I say dryly "Theo in my office." I say and walk out going back to my office, Theo walks in with his goofy smile on and sits in the chair in front of my desk. "I need you to hack into Nevaeh's job application and see where it was sent from." I tell him simply and see his smile grow bigger, he nods and walks out going to get whatever he needs to do what I asked him to.

Heading over to the address Theo found, I grab my keys and get in my car putting the keys in and staring it up then driving off.

It's a decent looking house from the outside, I get out and knock on the door once no answer, once again, no answer so I start pounding on her door. I'm not a patient man. 

Nevaeh

I'm in the middle of putting on some of my bracelets on when I hear knocking, I stop and listen but don't hear anything thinking I was tripping because I was high but then I start hearing banging, what the fuck.

Grabbing one of me knifes I walk over to my door opening it, yes I look crazy opening my door with a knife in my hands but whoever's knocking at my door at ten thirty at night is fucking crazy, and....... I do not expect to see this dump cocky ass dick sucking asshole at my fucking door but what's worse is that there's three of them just standing there looking at me in all there fine arrogant, cocky, smug, glory his silver chain hanging perfectly on his neck, his silver watch sitting on his tan soft looking skin, I look down to his hand the Vains popping out. Oh, my fucking god.

Too bad Hes a stupid asshole that thinks Hes better than everybody.

I squint my eyes at him, and I can't do anything but bust out laughing, bending over clenching my stomach I laugh I don't even know what I'm laughing at, well I do, him but I don't why. I look up at him and see his jaw clenched.