take a break

Aria and Belle had been dating for a few months now but the past few days Aria had been very distant with Belle. One day Belle had stayed over at Aria's house for the weekend as a sleepover. Belle was really excited to spend more time with Aria. Aria had been doing school work the entire time Belle was there and they were both getting frustrated. Belle began to see tears coming out of her eyes and walked over to her desk. She called her name and Aria immediately got up and hugged her. "I'm so sorry" she said. "It's okay, I love you. You okay?" Belle asked. She could hear Aria's sniffles and let go of her. Aria walked over to her bed as Belle followed. She started sobbing into Belle's shoulder mumbling word that she couldn't understand. "You're okay, you're okay" Belle repeated. After a while, they both woke up on the bed. Aria headed over to the bathroom as Belle got up.

~ one week after ~

(at school) Aria had been feeling a lot better and she could tell that Belle really needed some attention. It was last period and the bell rang as all the students quickly emptied the room. She signaled to Belle to go meet her in the bathroom. Belle walked into the bathroom and saw underneath the handicapped stall were Aria's shoes. She knew what this meant and saw the door slightly opened and walked in. Aria was in a tight beige Lululemon tank-top with jean shorts. Belle looked at her lips as Aria gave her consent and gave her a deep kiss. Belle's hands were below her cheek and Aria's hands had moved up to Belle's hair. Belle loved the feeling of her queen massaging her head as she moved her lips down to her neck giving her hickeys one by one. No one else was in the bathroom and Aria let out a small moan. Aria took off her shirt as her red bra revealed from underneath. Belle took quick gasp and looked at Aria in her beautiful brown eyes. She picked her up by her upper thighs and threw her onto the rather wide window sill. (window was blurred ofc) She took off Aria's bra and was amazed by her body. Belle took off her own shirt and bra as she threw their clothes on the other side of the window sill. Belle cupped Aria's breasts in both her hands as she sucked on her right nipple. She could tell Aria loved it. She moved to the left nipple and gasped for air. Aria let out a loud moan but it didn't matter because she was so focused. "Holy shit" Belle said. "I didn't realize you were this good" Aria replied. Belle quickly said, "Do you want me to keep going?" "Take a wild guess" Aria giggled. She took control and switched places. She pulled down Belle's shorts and inserted her index finger inside of her as she felt how wet she had become. Picking up the pace, Belle let out a loud moan and her eyes rolled back. Aria inserted her second finger and started going faster. Belle loved this feeling and couldn't wait to do it to her. Aria could feel Belle's breasts rubbing against her skin. Slowly thrusting her fingers into her Aria could feel her wetness and pulled her fingers out and bringing them back up close to Belle's lips. "Is this poisonous?" She jokingly asked. Belle licked her fingers and answered with, "Nope, not at all" A grin forming on her face. Aria looked deep into her eyes and had stopped. Belle knew what this meant. She wanted her to beg, beg for more. She moved her lips up to Aria's ear and whispered "I want you inside of me, I want it all inside of me." That was enough for Aria to continue as she was enjoying it as much as Belle was. Her wet thighs ran along her skin while she thrusted into her. They both let out a moan. Before she knew it Aria's tongue was licking the inside of her lips in a circular motion.)She tasted her delicious poison and brought her head back up. She slammed her lips into Belle's as she tasted her own juices. Their tongues fighting each other as if they were in a wrestling match.