[8] ice sk8ing (get it cos its chapter 8)

EIGHT

EIGHT

you were sitting in the passenger seat of sakusa's car, the soft sounds of the radio filling the silence between you two. you were so shitting nervous that you literally forgot how to speak like the total dumbass that you are. 

sakusa had one hand on the wheel, and the other rested comfortably on his lap. how you wished it was on your thigh instead... 

oh fuck that boy makes you weak.

finally he broke the tension:

sakusa
"how's your leg??"

y/n
"oh it's much better now thanks"

sakusa nodded, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him. you were thankful for that. if he were to look at you surely he would notice how you were frantically rubbing your palms on your jeans in a desperate attempt to stop them from sweating.

not that you'd be holding hands or anything. or...???? 😏😏😏

finally you pulled up at the ice rink. sakusa killed the engine and climbed out. to your surprise, he headed over to the other side of the car and opened the door for you.

y/n
"oh! thank you."

sakusa
"all good"

y/n
"let's go then!"

sakusa
"yep you lead the way"

you nodded, heading towards the entrance with sakusa trailing behind you, his hands in his pockets. taking a deep breath to prepare yourself for the hour or two ahead, you stepped inside and surveyed your surroundings.

sakusa raised his eyebrows.

sakusa
"geez this place is packed.
is there some sort of special
event going on??"

nice worker lady
"hi guys! yeah, it's actually
couples friday so we're
super busy today. we have
special deals for people who
come as couples!!"