Nowhere. (Part 7)

"UGH, YUCK!!" Pee Side said in disgust, they were being so loud!

Pee Side stomped over to his mom's bedroom door and banged on it, the noises stopped for a second, and Pee Side's mom answered the door.

"What the hell do you want?!" She screamed at him.

"CAN YOU GUYS BE ANY LOUDER?! MY GOD!" Pee Side yelled back angrily

"Yeah, we can be." Pee Side's mom said as she slammed the door in his face.

It didn't even take a minute for them to get back at it, but even louder. Pee Side yelled in anger and ran up to his room and slammed the door. He could still hear them! Pee Side covered his ears with a pillow to drown out the sounds. He eventually fell asleep.

Time Skip

Pee Side woke up due to the sun shining on his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before standing up and going out of his room.

His house was eerily quiet as if nobody was home.
He went downstairs and looked around for anybody. He hadn't found anybody when suddenly a shower turned on.

It was coming from his mom's bathroom. Pee Side crept over to his mom's bathroom and peeked in since the door was open.. nobody was in there...

Pee Side felt a hand touch his shoulder and he spun around as fast as he could.

"BOO!" Tankman said, causing Pee Side to scream like a little girl.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You scared the shit out of me!!!" Pee Side yelled at him

Tankman didn't respond, he just laughed at him.

"Where's my mom at?!" Pee Side asked

"She left." Tankman responded

"..Left where?" Pee Side asked in a slightly worried tone.

"To her friend's house." Tankman said. He had a weird smile plastered on his face, he was scaring Pee Side a little with the way he was acting.

"Okay.." Pee Side said

There was an awkward silence between the two that neither of them knew how to break. Tankman was staring at Pee Side with the same creepy smile, Pee Side didn't know how to react so he just looked away.

Pee Side eventually broke the silence by clearing his throat and asking Tankman, "Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not acting weird." Tankman said

"Right... Anyways, why are you still here?" Pee Side asked

"It's fun here. And besides, I want to help you." Tankman said

"Are you gonna be helping me for free?" Pee Side asked

Tankman thought for a second before nodding his head, "Yeah, I don't see why I should keep charging you pictures of your mom if I've already-"

Pee Side cut him off, "Yeah yeah, I know, don't remind me."

"So, I found out that Desmond guy surprisingly goes outside, unlike you." Tankman said

Pee Side rolled his eyes. "So do you think we should get him while he's outside?" Pee Side asked

"Yup, but we won't get him in the open, we'll lead him into the small forest by his house." Tankman added

"How are we gonna do that?" Pee Side questioned

"He loves FNF just as much as you do, so I'll get Keith and Lucy to tell him to follow them into the forest for an epic rap battle."