About you!

You have minato's eyes and your Kushina's hair and ninjutsu,  sealing chains (if you don't know how sealing chains work like I did for a while here is a ok explanation:This is a sealing technique that is characteristic of the Uzumaki clan. Users produce chains made out of their own chakra, which typically emerge from their torso. ... In the anime, in addition to physically binding targets, the chains are said to neutralize their target by binding and nullifying their chakra.)

Your clothes are in the picture above, you wear black thigh high socks and the same shoes as Naruto 

Personality: you are kind, selfless, very smart, if you get  angry hair starts to float like your moms (your story mom)

other: you were treated just like Naruto but you would usually step in and take the hits or the mean names that the villagers would call you and Naruto, you are like a older sister to all younger kids like Konohamaru and his friends, so they call you onee-San (they use San because you are older and it is pronounced like oh and nay San or you can say oh and the noise a horse makes if you pronounced  nay different), some of the boys are scared of you because they made fun of you or kept asking you out and tried to force you to accept but you beat them up, but the boys who are your friends such as shikamaru and choji are not afraid unless they piss you off, you hate that Sakura is always calling him an idiot and hitting him, if you are there you always stop Sakura from hitting Naruto because you as his sister say that it is your job to stop him from doing or saying stupid things, you will learn more as the story goes on (if it is liked enough by people)