Sand siblings

Ya hi i am back.....ANYWAYS to the story :)

Time skip to after they get back the village

YOUR POV

we were walking back when Naruto and I noticed what was obviously Konohamaru in his "disguise" Stop following us in that terrible disguise Konohamaru, it is so obviously Naruto said Konohamaru we can tell it is you I said , I zoned out feeling a unfamiliar presence near by oh well if they are not meant to be here some other ninja will take care of it... I came back to reality and I hear something about Sakura's big forehead... oh no! Naruto and Kanohamaru started running and so did I, I could easily stop her but I have to keep an eye on Naruto and Konohamaru, all of a sudden Konohamaru  ran into a boy...( please someone count how many times I say Konohamaru 😂) there was a girl with four pig tails or whatever and a giant fan...? and the boy with a ... cat onesie??? And purple strips on his cheek had picked up Konohamaru, I listened to him rabble on about some random stuff about i don't know and I didn't care either until he started to threaten Konohamaru, all of a sudden a rock?... was thrown at this guys hand, he gaps out of pain and look in the tree and there is a emo duck butt... how wonderful 🙄, Sakura of coarse was fan girl ing over sasuke, right when the boy was about to complain a red haired boy appears on the same tree as sasuke "shut up Kankuro, you are an embarrassment to the sand village" he turned into sand...? Or somthing rather and was all of a sudden in front of us the red haired boys says(I can't remember how this scene goes sorry if it isn't accurate) "sorry Gaara" the boy named "Kankuro" said "I am sorry for any trouble he caused" "Gaara" said I zoned out for a bit (you tell u forgot how some parts go when I say "I zoned out after that or such" 😭😭😭) then I heard Sakura say "why are you here, I can tell from your headbands that you are from the sand village and tho the villages are in an alliance you still need permission to enter our village". I replied " the chunin exam obviously" I think my team lives under a rock. The pig tail girl replied praising me and the explained what the chunin exam is because my team somehow never heard of it.
——————————————————
Words:420
Thank y'all for the support I haven't had time to review Naruto so I can't remember parts but also I might skip over parts in the future because for example I am too lazy to write fight scenes and I am not good at writing them either so ya so I might skip the fight scene in the forest or the matches or Naruto vs Gaara sorry maybe in the future I may come back and write them in if u get better at them and have motivation anyway love y'all  hopefully I can start the next chapter soon and thank you to the people who were patient enough to wait for the update
🌸🌺🍄❤️🥰
Ps i came back I realized I forgot to double check to make sure everything was good, and that everything made sense so I had to change some things