Please read this important crap.*

I should say this now before I add an oc that isn't mine, although I claimed before that I will add my own OCS It's so bothersome for me to just think of something then type it but then find out someone already has that idea then I just remake it.

So the description of the book of OCS rn is the cap. Because I'm going to add my friends Ocs on here with their permission. Or I can add your oc to this Book of OCS it doesn't matter what goes in here unless it doesn't involve something inappropriate.

You can private message me the details of the oc and how you want me to present them or you can just do it yourself.

I'll do that soon but not now, maybe after I create 4 more OCS, So another thing I want to put out there is that I might just end posting another story on Wattpad but it's about each oc here that was presented or I can just make a small short before or after I put the oc information.

I have an incoming story that will be made about one of the OCS I made you can vote for which one you want it to be about such as Sir London,  Lady Demetrius, Nana, big perm, G A T O..etc.

The oc with the most votes will have their own story they will be the main character, have their book cover, and so on...

So that I  wouldn't have to read each comment one by one because it'll take hours.  Or waste a lot of time.

So I'll create an online poll, because Wattpad does not have a feature where you make a poll, but the 3rd thing I want to put out there is that, just a reminder you can use these oc however you want but you have to at least credit me or something.

If I feel like I need to delete this whole book of OCS like I did the others  I posted and like the time I posted a story, I will do a whole offline read for a story I liked.  But I forgot about it and lol. I typed too much. I swear I wouldn't delete this maybe.

I swear if you just skipped this and didn't read a single sentence I will shit myself because I did this for no reason.😂

Oh btw so you would know which fandom the Oc belongs to you see MHA, Pasta, Aot, etc.. Beside there names.
______
Have a great day/Night.