f i v e

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  f i v e 」

"the fuck, jeno. why are you letting the two meet!" taeyong said, he was mad but he kept his voice down just to not disturb others.

"but they didn't even know who they were!" the younger reasoned.

"i know, but what do you think mark would feel if he found this out? jeno, you know what donghyuck did to both of them." taeyong said worriedly.

the younger one can't speak anymore, he was completely quiet because he knows that he was the one who has a fault here. at first, he didn't focus his eyes on the kid making him and donghyuck meet.

and second, he even lied to marco's dad just to bring him here and let the two meet again.

he knew he fucked up.

"how many times have you done this?" taeyong asked, he was already calm compared to earlier.

"two," the younger gulped.

"oh god, jeno. i want to hurt you, you know that?" the older said.

"sorry, hyung. i just want to make marco happy..." jeno said, his head still looking down.

"now, how will we bring marco out of the room?" taeyong suddenly asked, making the younger one look up.

taeyong saw the two sleeping when he checked donghyuck's table earlier, marco was peacefully sleeping on his lap hugging the tanned male. and donghyuck's arm was wrapped around marco, making sure that the kid wouldn't fall.

he wants to admire the sight but he can't help not to be mad, even if the two didn't know who they are to each other, what donghyuck did is still not acceptable.

and imagine what mark would do if he found this out.

"are you not mad anymore, hyung?" jeno asked.

"just promise me that you will never bring him here again," taeyong said.

"but marco might—"

"made some lies, did everything just to make him stop looking for donghyuck. the two can't meet each other anymore." taeyong said seriously.

"hyung—"

"this will be on mark's decision, jeno. we're out of it." the older cut him off.

taeyong and jeno planned how to bring marco out of the room while others were not to notice it. the older gave everyone tasks that would make them leave the room.

when all of them finally left, jeno went to donghyuck's table and woke the two up.

"hmm, uncle nono?" the kid said as he woke up.

"the lunch is already over, we need to go home." jeno said, carrying marco up.

"oh, i'm sorry. i also fell asleep." donghyuck said.

"bye, uncle pudu." the kid started to wave at him when jeno started to walk away.

he waved back and can't help not to smile, but that smile slowly fading away when he saw someone at the door.

donghyuck yawned once again, when the kid fell asleep, he also felt sleepy. he also fell asleep with a kid. he didn't even realise that the lunch break had already ended a couple minutes ago.