e l e v e n

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  e l e v e n 」

"sir? may i help you?" his secretary asked when he came inside his office.

"drop this kid out," and he handed the folder to him.

"s-sir?" the secretary asked curiously, this was the first time his boss dropped a student out.

"if the parents argued back and found out who dropped their kid out and the media found it out, tell them that they were bullying my son." mark said seriously.

the secretary finally understood what his boss meant before making his way out of his office. mark let out a breath before standing up, wearing his coat.

he's been thinking about doing this the whole night, he doesn't want his son being bullied anymore just because he doesn't have a dada, and he doesn't want donghyuck to be in trouble just because of pulling the kid's hair.

wait, what?

he immediately shook his head and left his office. he promised to his son that he would bring donghyuck home and let him live with them.

he didn't even know why he's doing this, as he remembered, he argued with his son about this until marco accepted the truth that donghyuck can't really live with them.

but look what he is doing right now, leaving his work just to bring donghyuck home.

donghyuck was busy packing his things up since his duty had already ended, besides packing his things up. he was getting ready once he got called by the marco's school just because of what he did to the kid who's bullying his son last day.

"hyuck, sicheng sent you an invitation for his and yuta's birthday. the two will celebrate their birthday together, so it's gonna be a huge party." and taeyong handed him the black invitation.

"t-they sent me an invitation?" donghyuck asked curiously.

"yeah, i told them to give you one." the older said.

"ah..." was the only word that came out of his mouth. he thought they really gave him an invitation and no one told them to do that but turns out taeyong's did.

looks like they are still mad at him.

"and don't you dare to reject it or i will be mad at you again," taeyong said.

"but hyung—"

"hyuck, if you don't want them to be mad at you, why don't you tell them your reason?" the older cuts him off.

"i'm still not ready..." and he looked down.

"just tell me if you're ready, i'm here to speak up for you." and the older one hugged him.

donghyuck was really ready to tell his reasons but he was scared to face them, imagining their aura while watching him was making him nervous.

they were at their moment when a small chinese male interrupted it, he was carrying a bouquet of flowers. other than that was the familiar man who leaned at the wall.

"hyuck," renjun said, making the tanned male stop staring at the male on the door.

"hmm?" and his eyes went down to the flower.