=[Soooo...]=

(Okay, okay... before anyone points out, the story title IS a work in progress. At least it was something less dumb, but I'll ask around for something better. Overall, it's not exactly wrong, it's right on the money. Familiar face for anyone who poked through my profile, but consider this a stress relief from school and something to turn my focus on while my Multi-Fic is put on hold until after I get outta school. SO! Let's begin with what this whole thing might be.

Basically, I thought of some fun interactions with the animatronics, Vanessa and Gregory, and that increased more as I read the rather wholesome and lovely fanfics on AO3! The safe ones.

Now, I'll be blunt, I don't really expect this to turn out as great, but it'll be a work a progress, and as I've said, something to get rid of stress. Maybe if I clear up my imagination, it'll stop keeping me up at nights - technically one of the reasons this exists.

Onto business - I'm more of a 'fun', 'humor' and 'learning' kinda guy, so like in my other fic, I get to learn stuff as I write. Basically - the whole plot in Security Breach can be debatable. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to do it, but I'm not gonna stress myself out with that and toss a wrench into the gears, that'd be tampering with a whole bunch of stuff. Plus... the lore is still kinda gettin' into my brain for a couple years now, and recently, so has SB's lore.

When I feel ready to do that mess, I'll let you know. So how will this work? Simple. This particular Guard will be a day and night one. Why? Because I wanna expand the humor onto the day stuff as well, like I've seen in a couple of fics. How will Gregory get involved in this since the plot's on hold? Wait until... hmmm, let's say, chapter five for our boi to appear, yeah? Perfect. How will I do that whole Vanny thing? Beats me, that's why I asked to wait until I feel ready. Vanessa will be around, yeah, but Vanny'll take a bit to be mentioned.

Which reminds me - what am I following? Honestly? None. Lemme explain - personally, in my opinion, I don't think Gregory is an animatronic. I'm a little bit curious about why Bonnie disappeared in the game, but was I the only one that got really sad when Foxy wasn't around either? And ah... well, a little heads up but I'm doing this at 4 am in the morning so things can be confused, not the point though - maybe wonder what's going through people's heads on theories...? I love 'em, but uh, seriously, I'm a bit bent on the 'Gregory' theory.

Okay! So with that outta the way, let's get onto the real fun stuff! First off, this guy is real different unlike his 'Original' counterpart, but a couple of personality traits and habits may have split onto him, so look forward to that! The place may or may not have... expanded. Let that sink in. Not enough? Expect a looooot of old faces. Lots of old faces. What? I know, I know, but could you blame me? All of those memories really hit a person in the feels... (How the fuck did they know Shadow Bon existed, am I the only one still questioning that...?) And you guys are really gonna, well probably, love the antics that I have in store with the crew, probs because of the meme potential or so, we'll see!

Upload schedule? Well, I suppose when I'm free and under stress, but check in on the weekends, though it may rarely happen, but I'll try!

I think that seems to be enough. Actually, not really. Here -

"...Those bots are gonna make me lose my temper."

"If coffee was a drug then soda's the overdose."

"Okay, I may have a small issue- fine, fine, jeez, many issues, you happy now...?"

"Christ on a crutch I can NEVER catch a break with you."

"Funny for you to say, my hand still hurts from that map bot- how come no one's filed a single complaint about that thing anyway!?"

"...Fazbear, I think I need you to drag me back to my workstation, because I think the coffee has officially worn off."

"..." Quietly muttering  "The company won't fire me for bringing my own soda, would they...? This shit seems a lil unhealthy."

"...That has got to be the biggest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life."

And finally-

"Do I LOOK like I can fit in a vent ya Crazy Croc!?"

Some poorly attempted sneak peeks at the humorous lines you'd see. Course, I reckon you'll see a line y'all will like eventually.

First chapter will be placed somewhere in the daytime though, so look out for that! I'll be seein' you, the Fazbear-Gang, later!)

(P.S., if, by some odd time, I end up not updating for a lil bit, things got really stressful. Don't worry, never forgot this, never will! Just assuring ya!)