𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

-Julieta Grace Perez-

I woke up early the next day and changed into a sports bra and biker shorts before slipping into my nicks. I wanted to get used to stepping out in general, so I decided to go to the park and exercise there. After an hour so i came home.

I'm not sure why I suddenly feel the need to dress up today . I normally dress decently, but I wanted to go above and beyond. Not to mention the fact that I'll be meeting Lazaro.

After deciding on an outfit, I jump in the shower and wash my hair with raspberry scented shampoo and my body with raspberry scented body wash. I love how the scent lingers.

After I finish showering, I change into my bathrobe and go to my vanity. Before I begin working on my hair, I apply my natural make-up. I want to wear my hair up, so I straighten it slightly and style it into my everyday go sleek low bun.

Then I went into my drawer and pulled out a lacy black lingerie set. My outfit consisted of a light silk olive crop blazer, a white bralette underneath, and a matching skirt. My skirt also has a slit, which I really like. To finish, I wore my lace-up anklet shoe with a gold chain and gold ear loops.

 To finish, I wore my lace-up anklet shoe with a gold chain and gold ear loops

I look at the clock and see that I only have 30 minutes left. I take my purse, which contains my necessities such as my phone, and walk out of the room, knowing that Derek is at work. He gets up early and works so much that he practically lives in his office.

As I exit the elevator, my phone rings, and I take it from my bag to find it's my best friend Demi on the other end. Before i could respond. "JULIETA GRACE PEREZ, why haven't you called me yet, and most importantly, why haven't you come to meet me as soon as you returned to Madrid?" she yells through the phone. good god, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I've just been busy since I arrived and haven't got any time yet." I replied as I got into my car.

she sighs deeply "Okay, then! What are you up to?" "I'm on my way to work, last night I closed the deal I mentioned to you and we're getting started today." I tell her with excitement.