Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

"Get the heck down, girlie." Mec screamed. "They're gonna think you are crazy."

Loud giggles exhilarated across the room as I swayed my body to the music. The alcohol or the drug, caused the adrenaline rush in my body, taking away the last part of my sanity.

I downed a complete bottle of the tequila before throwing it away. The glass shattered to the side of the counter. The disco lights were a shimmering red and I felt my body heat up real quick.

"Let them think whatever the fuck they want. I fucking don't care. Let me live my life. I am tired." I whined. "I am tired."

Ignoring their loud banters, I danced my way on the bar counter. The atmosphere there made my tension, my burden and stress dissipate.

I was carefree again. The one, I once used to be.

"No one can stop me." I bawled, snatching the drink from the bartender's hand. "No one!!"

Gulping it all down made me dizzy than ever and more nauseous if i may add. My palms turned sweaty, and the glass slipped out of my hands. I could hear my heart beating fast, thumping louder in my ears.

"Get down baby girl. Let's have a..." the bartender said in his sleazy sultry tone. "Rough night. I know you want me." His pale yellowish teeth were on full display.

"Oh yeah?" I teased. "How can you give me a rough night if I cut off your dick and shove it down your throat, the next moment you touch me?" That made him shut up, making my smirk go even wider.

Wobbling, I stood up, getting back to what I was doing earlier. Jumping like a crazy woman.

"Raine!! Get down. Now!"

Say what? No! I won't

Wait what? Why could I hear his voice? His deep, husky, baritone voice. Shush!!

"Well Mr. Sexy voice, I told you, no one can stop me." Mustering up my energy, I put it out. "You would sound even more sexy if you stopped talking." I giggled.

"Raine!"

It was his voice, yet again. He sounded so pissed. It was laced with anger and...

To hell with that.

"Fine!"

All of sudden, a pair of hands circled my lower part of the body, holding me tight, and putting me back on the ground.

"Fiona, you alright? Are you good to go?"

"How many fingers can you see?" I spoke, showing him my fingers, but he ignored me.

"Yes brother! Just a little tipsy but I can walk. You take Raine."

"C'mon, let's get you home." He whispered before picking me up bridal style, carrying me through the crowd.