Beth&Loki wxm 🧸

Beth's pov.

"Mom~ you're crushing me" I whine, trying to free myself from my moms deathly grip. "But my baby~" she sniffed, hugging me tighter. "Honey, let her go" my dad chuckled, tapping on my moms shoulder. My mom let me go unwillingly, looking at me with tearful eyes.

"I promise I will come see you at least twice a month" I try to speak reassuringly to my parents, well to my mom. My words made her gasp dramatically, now crying more. "Honey, she lives seven hours away" my dad pecked her forehead. "F-fine" she sniffled, wiping few tears away.

"I will miss you both so much~" I smile painfully, hugging both of them tightly. "So will we" my dad kissed my cheek. "I should get going now" they both gave few more kisses, then pulling away from the hug. "Take care and call us daily, hm?" My mom ordered, making me giggle. "I will~ bye mom, dad. I love you~~" I wave, entering my car. "Bye sweetheart! We love you" they waved as I drive away, my own house being the destination.

I was 29, very single. I finally bought my own house, it was in a beautiful forest just by the water. I had worked my ass off so I wouldn't have to work when I move on my own. And now my dream came true.
.
.
.
.

After the very long seven hours of driving to my new house, I made it. The house was eight miles away from the freeway, and four miles away from the closest store. I park my car in the small spot near the house, getting out and taking a deep breath of fresh air.

The house was just perfect for me. It was one storied, half of it balanced on the water. It was a light blue colored cottage. The bedroom was in the back, showing the water by its large window. This really was the perfect house.

I open the front door, then starting to take my things inside. After a while I had taken everything inside I lock the doors of my car as well the houses. I walk trough the house, taking in every detail and imaging where I want to put everything.

Once I walk in the bedroom my eyes shined with delight when seeing the window showing the beautiful forest in the far back and the water in between. I sat down on the bed, looking out to the forest. Not sure if my eyes were playing tricks, but I think I saw something running trough the trees. I shook my head, shrugging the thoughts away.

Loki's pov.

I grumble angrily, balling up the papers I had to write over, throwing them on the floors along with the others. My beta, Rowan just HAD to find his mate at this time and take time to be with her. So my beta leaving me meant that I had to take care of everything.

My door swung open, Jax standing there. "What have I said about knocking, Jax!?" I used my Alpha voice, being in a angry mood already. "oh, sorry Alpha~ Won't happen again~" he smiled innocent. Yeah and like that would happen. He said that same thing yesterday..
"Now what do you want?" I fall back in my chair, rubbing my forehead. "A girl moved in the house by the stream!" My eyes shot up. "What?!" He nodded. "And this just had to happen today.." I groan under my breath.

"Tell Keanu that I'll go check it out" I brush past Jax, walking downstairs, him trailing close behind. "what now, Jax?" I abruptly stop, turning around. "Can I come too?!" He asked excitedly. If he was in his wolf form his tail would be wagging. "No, I'll go alone" he grumbled, imitating me. I let it slip this time.

I walk out from the back, jumping down from the Terrance and turning in my wolf, Zion taking over. We run, the small house by the stream being our destination.

Beth's pov.

"And done~" I sigh heavily, looking over the bedroom that I had just finished decorating. Decorating the house only took two hours..
I grab my fleece jacket and putting it on, I put my shoes on as well. I open the door, freezing at my spot when seeing a large, black dog sitting in front. A loud scream left my mouth, shutting the door fastly. I panted, sliding down on the floor.