1

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍

Before anything else started on the screen, some more people arrived. Now Aletheia was getting annoyed. Not only were they going to watch her life, but more and more people kept coming in. She glared up and shouted. "IF YOU WANT TO SEND ANY MORE PEOPLE SEND THEM RIGHT NOW. I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON EVERYTIME BECAUSE YOU FORGOT SOMEONE IMPORTANT. AND IF I SEE ANYONE COMING LATER, I SWEAR I WILL LOCK YOU UP IN HELL FOR A CENTURY."

Everyone except Damon, Stefan, Luna, Theo, Fred and George looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you all right, sweetheart?" Lily couldn't help but ask. She felt some connection to the girl but she wasn't able to make out what it was. Maybe they knew each other in the future?

Aletheia froze for a second at being addressed by Lily but nodded slightly. "Yes Ms. Evans."

Lily smiled back, "Call me Lily."

Aletheia nodded.

Surprising everyone, except a few, two more people did come in. 

So, the newcomers introduced themselves after recieving explanations of why they were here.

"Draco Malfoy. Wizard." Lucius and Narcissa couldn't believe their eyes. They had a son. Narcissa was betrothed to Lucius so it was obvious that he was their son. An arranged marriage. Narcissa knew that neither of them held any love for the other but she was glad to know that she would have a child, a son. 

"Neville Longbottom. Wizard." Alice blushed looking at her boyfriend, Frank. He smiled at her which she returned wholeheartedly, they had a son in the future.

"Jenna Sommers. Vampire." Jeremy leaped into his aunt's arms. He had missed her. Elena ran to her arms as well.

"Lorenzo St. John. Vampire." Damon nodded at his best friend. Enzo returned back a lazy smirk.

"Silas. Immortal psychic. The originator of Salvatore doppelgängers. Hello, my shadow self." The last part was directed at Stefan.

"Amara. Immortal psychic. The originator of Petrova doppelgängers."

Everyone, especially, Katherine, Stefan and Elena stared at their originators. So they were the reason doppelgängers existed in the first place. Stefan looked like he was about to faint which was impossible seeing that he was a vampire. 

And surprising everyone, he did faint when Silas addressed him. 

A snap was heard. Everyone turned to see Thea with a camera in her hands. She had just taken a picture of Stefan fainting. "What?" She asked, as she felt the eyes on herself.

Damon just smirked, high-fiving his daughter. 

Kol had stiffened upon hearing the name Silas. He liked being alive (undead) without having 'hell on earth'. And them being here meant that somewhere in the future they played some part in the life of the heterochromic witch that had caught his eye. Once again, his eyes trailed back to the youngest Salvatore who was standing next to her father.