Matteo and the Federico mix up; part 3

Leon: So, the real Fede is in this rollerskating place?

Gastón: Jam and Roller, yes ... If Matteo's girlfriend has not killed him yet.

Nina: We really should have not left him alone with Luna, but what we could have done. We couldn't tell anyone else, that would have caused massive mayhem.

Ludmila: Let go get him then.

(Everyone is about to leave the room when Pablo enters the rehearsal room)

Pablo: Okay guys, I want to hear the new song now. (Looks at Nina and Gastón) Okay, guys. I would really like to know who you are. This is going to be a private rehearsal.

Matteo: No! They can't leave, because...

Ludmila: Because they are my friends. I promised that they could see the rehearsal. They got to know Fede as well, in Italy.

Pablo: Okay then. If you guys are okay with it.

Maxi, Andres and Brodway: We are!

Pablo: That's it then. So, about the song...

Leon: Uhmmm... about that...

Matteo: We just actually working on something super new. It was supposed to be a surprise and it is not quite done yet.

Pablo: Okay guys... I wanna hear it on Friday then. Now get to work. (leaves)

Ludmila: Okay, now that is dealt with, let's go. Lead me to this Roller place.

***

(At Roller)

Luna: Chico Fresa, what has gotten into you? I am not in the mood for jokes.

Federico: One more time, why are you calling me a Starberry?

Luna: Matteo, I need you to take this seriously. What is going on, I am your girlfriend...

Ludmila: (entering the rink) Take your hands off my boyfriend!

Federico: Ludmila!?

Luna: What?!? Matteo, who is this? You know her? You have some explaining to do!

Matteo: (entering with the others) Luna!

Luna: Matteo? (looks from Federico to Matteo) What is going on?

Nina: Luna, we can explain everything

A/N: Long time no see guys! Well... I think it is probably the time to say that this it might be the time to close out this series. But don't worry, I'll come back to the MSFSL if I ever get inspired for something like this again. Missing scenes was just something I did whole still mustering my courage for trying prose, now I have full hands on deck with MOT and other projects and I have really come a long way. But I than each and every one of you who have read MSFSL and enjoyed it.