Memories

Kim min young is a girl lives in Canada with her family and her great neighbours the lau's family. Minyoung and henry go to the same school together and they always walk each other to the school every morning.

HENRY'S POV "at this time"
I love walking minyoung~ie every morning well, she's actually so cute when she does aygeo. At school she is always the best at her friends. Ahh~ I am going to be late.
MIN YOUNG'S POV
Is what i am seeing is real? Is he looking at me? Omg~~ did he know?? Why is he running now? Strange ? Now let's get my thoughts together I need to practice my singing skills and my dancing too because I will have an audition at SME at korea I am so exited.
"Skipping some time"
I am done with dancing.. So tired, I can't stop thinking about him.. And about his smile but why was he staring at me? Did I do something wrong? Its been a week since he started to stare like this I am getting worried we don't walk together anymore it's like he's ignoring me or preparing for something I don't know .
HENRY'S POV
Well I am done with my practice I am preparing for SME audition but I didn't tell anyone even minyoung because I don't want her to know I am leaving soon to Korea I am scared she might be sad.. Well actually I like her so much she's my first love its been a week since I knew this because I wasn't sure of my feelings... But I can't face her so At school I stand away from her but I can't stop staring at her.
"Skipping some time"
I went to the market to buy something to drink actually it was late at night i didn't expect to see anyone but I was shocked to see her there... She was eating ramyun.. She saw me 0____0 I stand close to her and I said "hey"
"Hey henry" she replied
"Why you have been ignoring me henry huh???" She was little mad from me
"Minyoung-ahh its..." I tried to explain
"Minyoung what! I don't like you ignoring me!!" She talked in a strange way is she is drunk?
"Minyoung-ahh let's go home" i took her hand making her to go with me
"Yaaa! Stay away because I will miss you so much when i am gone" she shouted with a teary eyes
"When you are gone?" i was shocked
"I am tireed lets go home" she added
" lets go" i took her hand and walked her to her house
When we arrived at her house she kissed my cheek I was like O___O
She told me I will miss you I was shocked by her words I wanted to say no I will miss you I will leave the day after tomorrow to korea.
MINYOUNG'S POV
I opened my eyes i feel so bad head ache I can remember that i was with henry yesterday but I can't remember any words I said. I started to pack my bags for travelling I will miss my family and henry the most.. Yeah will I like him and he's my first love I didn't tell him anything about my love because we are Bestfriends I do not want to ruin that.. We kissed once we were at the 6th grade he is my first kiss and it was his also we laugh when we remember that I will miss that so much.....

AUTHOR NOTE / hello everyone just leave comment on this fanfic its my first chapter already