After 5 months.

NARRATOR'S POV
The past months minyoung was practicing her dance againg for another SME audition. While Henry already practicing his debut.

HENRY'S POV
It's been three months since me and sunny dated.. yeah I love her as much as she does, there's auditions today for girls and the girl who will win she will debut her first solo with me. I am so exited about this auditions.

SUNNY'S POV
Me and Henry Are secretly dating by secretly I mean only SME idiols know about us. Henry is amazing boy he is so caring, handsom and has a great personality. Something we fight but we end kissing each other plus I liked to use skin ship with him..haha (laughed) but then i thought about that henry didn't talk to me about his first experience love.. at all.. (I thought so deep)

NARRATOR'S POV
While at the same time minyoung arrived at SME

MINYOUNG'S POV
I am so nervous at the moment I am at the bus going to SME for the second time..

→→→skipping some time→→→

I did the audition it went well and I was happy about it.. then I heard my name getting called "MinYoung!!" Someone shouted and I replied "nee" she told me the most amazing thing that I got excepted at the SME and I will start to live at the dorm plus I will do my showcase with new male idol because she didn't say his name to surprise me I was so happy actually (smiling)

→→→after a week→→→
I satrted to live at the SME dorm and I am so happy about it I heard rumours about this new male idol is dating sunny unnie from GG my bias :D I was shocked because it's the first timr to hear these rumours when I am at Sm building. Then at the practice room I was waiting for this new male idol...

Then he entered→→→I am so shocked.....

I thought... Henry...? Henry lau? Is that you.. all these thoughts inside my head like a fight but outside just looking at shock at his face...
Then I saw sunny unnie going after him then she hugged him in front of me... aish why my heart feel so bad like this?

HENRY'S POV
OMG is that minyoung-ie? The new trainee? Why she looked so shocked like that... then I felt hands around my waist when I was looking at her it was sunny my girlfriend~ she likes skin ship so much and I love that. But not in front of my first love my life time best friend. Then I hugged sunny back.
"Suunnyyy~~" I pout
"Oppaaa" she got closer to my face
"I must go to train right now.." I kissed her cheeck then I went to minyoung..
"Minyoung-ahh" I called her name.. I feel deep down that I miss her
She didn't reply my call then we were stopped by manager entering
"Hello minyoung and henry you are both doing a showcase together I see you have a great chemistry togther have you met before?" The manager asked with a smiling face
"No I didn't meet him before" she replied.
I was shocked from her reply

→→→→ after the manager left →→→→
We were alone at the practice room then I asked her
"Minyoung-ahh why didn't you say you knew me?" I was so curious
"Why would I say so?" She looked at the ground, I knew that something wrong eith her
"I mean we were.." she stopped me saying
"As you said we WERE"
I stared at her 0______0

MINYOUNG'S POV
I replied henry in a cold way due to my broken heart from what I saw earlier.. he's happy and he's well with her .. I will never be his best friend he broke me so hard and this sunny she always sticks to him what's wrong with her..
I wished to tell him I miss you, I missed you so much henry I wished to hug him the way she hugged him.. I wished we can go back in time to the time we walked together... I miss you henry

Then I went to dorm and sleep and I was so tired I cried so much hopping this day will end soon

AUTHOR'S NOTE / HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER IT WAS KINDA HEARTBREAKING ~ BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON♥
SARANGHAE