At korea

HENRY'S POV
I couldn't stop thinking about her, I actually miss how cute she acted when I was around missed how she got angry when I get close to her it's kinda funny. I walked at the airport there was my uncle I will live with him at the moment untile I find an apartment to live in or I am lucky to live in SME dorm I wish ^^
→→→arrived at my uncle's house→→→
My uncle guided me to my room and I thanked him and I started to unpack to get ready for tomorrow's audition. When I was unpacking I just saw my shirt it was actually special shirt because minyoung loved it I just looked at it and smiled and just thought deep down I miss you minyoung-ie.... (sight)

→→→2hours later at korea airport→→→
MINYOUNG'S POV
Koreaaaaaa horayyy I totally missed this air these people my friends in here my other family member and the most important thing that I will stay with my grandparents they are at korea. Did henry arrived or not yet? .... why I am even thinking about him!!!?? . I grabbed a taxi and went to my grandparents house I greeted them and talked with them about my omma and appa at canada and told them that we are all doing great.. I went to my room seeing my old bed~~ ahh those were amazing memories. (Sight) (smiling)
I unpacked my stuff and got my jeans short and black tops and my converse shoes for the audition to get my things ready because I will wake up early-_- plus I am so lazy XD I hope everything goes well.

NARRATOR'S POV
They both arrived korea and theh are safe now henry will be staying with his uncle untile he find a good apartment and minyoung will be living with her grandparents. They both thinking about each other denying their feelings about each other , missing each other and remembering every good memories they have.

→→→→both of them are sleeping waiting for the next day, for the audition→→→→

AUTHOR NOTE/ SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IT'S KINDA SMALL BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP FOR YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WAIT FOR IT;)