Chapter 57

Karthik comes back after freshening up, Aadhira had kept ready for him a black shirt and sandal coloured pants. He wears the dress that Aadhira had kept ready for him, he smiles adjusting his hair, looks like my wifey has a complete big plan.. she is looking like a queen today.. so beautiful.. and mesmerizing..

Aadhira knocks on the door "How much time do you take to dress up..", he chuckles hearing her "Wait na Aadhu". She opens the room and enters inside "What are you doing..", she sees him applying gel on his hair and setting it. She goes near him, kneels up on the dressing table chair and messes up his hair giggling.

She looks at him "Awww my dear hubby.. now you look cute", he turns towards her pouting "Aadhu.. do you know how hard it is to set the hair..". She chuckles "Awww.. little baby let me set your hair", he moves back a little in shock "Nooo.. you did a lot of hairdo for me in our childhood.. made me look funny.. I'm not giving you my hair.. again".

She glares at him and starts setting his hair without listening to him, Karthik keeps looking at her while she concentrates on setting his hair. He puts his hand on her waist, she jerks suddenly at his touch, she looks towards him "Wh.. what.. are.. you.. do.. doing Karthi". He keeps looking at her "You look beautiful Aadhu.. gorgeous even.. I'm not able to look away from you".

He tightens his hold her waist, she gasps looking at him, her eyes open up wide. Blood rushes to her cheeks making her turn a bright shade of red, he leans up close to her, his breath fanning on her lips. Her chest starts heaving due to their proximity. Their breathes keeps mixing and faces inches apart.

His nose brushes against hers, her nose turns red, she keeps looking down her eyes bent down, feeling too shy to look him in the eye. He moves a little towards the side and leaves a lingering kiss on her cheek. She removes his hands from her waist and runs out quickly saying "Come soon".

She keeps blushing as she goes out of the room, he too comes out in a few minutes. He smiles looking at her while her blush wasn't leaving from her cheeks. He steps closer to her while she takes a step back with his each step forward. Her back finally hits the wall, he keeps smiling caging her between the wall and himself, she gulps her saliva looking at him "Ka.. Ka.. Karthik".

He keeps looking at her, his eyes reflecting a tint of naughtiness, he leans in closer to her making her breathe hitch. She keeps blinking her eyes looking at him while his hands reach behind her and unleash her bun, letting her long hair flow freely. He backs off after unleashing her hair making her look down again blushing "Now you look even more gorgeous my princess.. I have one more thing to make you my fairy princess.. but for that I need to enter the room.. can I.."

She looks at him surprised, she thinks whether to let him inside the room or not but then being curious as to what he has for her she decides to let him inside. She ties a cloth over his eyes "Aadhu.. how many surprises do you have", she chuckles "I'm on a mission to shock you my dear hubby". He smiles shaking his head, his cheeks turn a shade of pink everytime she calls him hubby.

She moves in front of him after tying the cloth over his eyes. She takes his hand in hers and takes him towards the room and opens the door. She makes him stand in the centre of the room and starts showering rose petals on him, he removes his blindfold and looks at the room. He was surprised looking at the room, there was a huge photo frame holding their wedding picture right above the bed.

There was a memory lane made with their recent pictures on a side wall and there were fairy lights attached to the memory lane and around the bed. On one side of the bed there was a picture of him with Yash and Abhi and the other with Charles and Navya. She keeps looking at excited, her eyes keep twinkling in excitement waiting for his response.