Chapter 2

-Chris-

At the table while everyone was eating and chatting and having a good 'ole merry time I kept stealing glances at Lana. I know she's still feeling some type of way because I had her call the store back. It was all in the way she was chewing. One minute she would be munching on her orange chicken all normally and shit then the next it's like something snaps inside of her and she's eating like she's the Hulk.

"If you girls are finish go upstairs and wash your hands." Both Cae and Paris got up from their seats at the table then made their way out the kitchen. Paris was still being a rude ass and ran straight pass Cae like she was invisible or some shit. Once they were out of hearing range and up the stairs I turned to look at my stubborn wife. "Why you mad? Was it ever that serious, Lana? Like forreal."

"Nobody mad." She quickly looked from me then down to her food in front of her. I nodded slowly as I kept my eyes on her movements. She wasn't even picking up any rice on her fork or anything, she was just sitting there playing with her food like she was Cae's age.

"So you not mad?"

"Damn, didn't I just say that?" I fought the urge to laugh in her face after her little outburst. But she's not mad, right?

"Alright, you got it." I quickly finished up the little bit of ribs I had in my plate before removing myself from the table and going around to pick up Cae and Paris' empty plates as well. When I got to Lana's side of the table she made sure to push her chair back quickly, causing me to trip over one of the legs and drop all of the glass plates onto the floor. The sound that all three plates made when they came in contact with the Ceramic tiles had me flinching like a bitch.

"Fuck you laughing for? You bout to clean this up." She quickly removed the grin from her face when she noticed that I was dead ass serious. She would of thought I was about to play maid and sweep up these broken glasses.

"I'm not cleaning shit up. No one told you to act big and carry all three at once, knowing damn well you clumsy as fuck." She shook her head at me before carefully stepping around all the scattered pieces of white glass that was now hugging the kitchen floor. "I'm not cleaning this up, Alana. You the one-"

"Get the broom and shut the fuck up." And with that she was out the kitchen and up the stairs. She hit the lights while she was exiting and that only added more to the fire that I was about to unleash upon her when I was finished down here. I gritted my teeth together before walking around the glass and retrieving the broom and dustpan from the corner of the fridge. I might have to play bitch and clean up this mess now, but who gonna do the dishes that were already in the sink?

---

"You think that every thing is a joke, right?" I blocked her view of the television by standing in front and stretching my arms out to the side. She brought her head up, down, to the left, and to the right; trying to see the T.V. but it was no use. I was kind of a tall nigga.

"Chris, move and stop-"

"Get your ass downstairs and go do the dishes."

"EXCUSE ME?" I rolled my eyes before turning to face the t.v. I hit the power button at the side then turned back to face her. Only thing was, her face wasn't the first thing I saw when I turned around. A big fluffy white pillow was being hurled my way. I quickly caught it then threw it back at her with just as much force as she used when she flung it at me. I fell onto the bed laughing when I heard the sound the pillow made when it came in contact with her big ass head.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY YOU ASSHOLE! SOMETHINGS IN MY EYE!" I started rolling even harder because of the last line. How the fuck something get in her eye? I could of sworn I thrown a pillow at her, not a handful of dirt.