Episode 1: Luna's Visit

I was once at school where we had maths in class. "GOSH,I hate maths!", I heard Luna, my best friend saying, "We don't even need most of these subjects we're learning!" I knew that Luna was right, I mean maths is very boring! I was going to tell her that she was right when th bell rang.
"Okay guys",the teacher said, "Please finish the tasks we started today , you can also work in partners of course " Everyone got up and went home.

I was in the way home when I heard Luna screaming my name:"MIRABEL, MIRABEL!!!"
she was running towards me to ask me something:"Hi Mirabel, I want to ask you if you want to do the Homework together","Yeah,Of course!" I responded to her as we walked to Casita.

When we reached there my mom Julieta welcomed us with some lunch.

As I said my mom's name is Julieta Madrigal and her gift is to heal people with the food SHE cooks. In my opinion she has two gifts:
To heal people with food and to make AMAZING food!

After we finished our food we went to my room to do the Homework we had. Luna is a very nice and cool best friend but sometimes she complains too much (don't get me wrong I STILL ADORE HER)

Pepa Madrigal my aunt, which gift is to control the weather with her mood, came in angrily and with a cloud on top of her head.
"Mirabel, have you seen tu primo(your cousin)?!",she asked angrily and frustrated,"We have to go to the dentist and Antonio is afraid of it".

Antonio Madrigal is my cousin. His gift is to talk to animals and understand them. He is a cute little, sometimes stubborn boy!

"No, I haven't but we will tell you if we see him", I told her calming her down. Pepa goes out of the room while closing the door. "Is the monster under your bed called Antonio?",she said knowing Antonio was hiding underneath it,"C'mon Antonio come out of the bed!" Antonio comes out of the bed while staring at Luna."Can I help you little one?Why are you staring at me?","Well I was just thinking if you know who my brother is because he needs a girlfriend and you would be a great fit" says Antonio proudly.

Shockingly Luna blushes really hard and doesn't answer. What Antonio didn't know is that Camilo was hearing everything. Camilo comes in and chases him while saying:"YOU LITTLE BRAT!WHO SENT YOU!!!". Antonio quickly runs away while Camilo tries to hunt him down.

When the two boys were out I asked Luna if she was okay because she was very red and she answered:"Y-yes let's go on"