Episode 2: Girls night

I was bored one day when I had an idea. Well to play truth or dare but only with the girls! We are going to eat snacks, watch films and play truth or dare!

I was searching for Dolores to plan everything when I saw my father Augustin. My father has no gift because he was married in to the Madrigals. He IS a cool dad but he is very very VERY clumsy!

"Hi dad, have you seen Dolores?", I asked my dad, and then he answered:"No, because he isn't at home, she had a date with Mariano".

This lovebirds, they're so in love that it's kinda funny. Dolores is my older cousin, she has the gift to hear even a pin drop. Her gift is SCARY, because she can hear all secrets.

I went to my room to wait for her and played some games with my cousin Camilo. Camilo is a great cousin but he's sneaky and a stubborn cousin! But I still think he's one of the best cousins I have.

I heard a knock when I lose the round we were playing:"YEAHHH! I WON THE GAME! FINALLY!", screamed Camilo while Dolores came inside. "Keep your voice down Camilo! My ears hurt!",said Dolores while painfully moaning. Camilo then answered:"Ups sorry, hehe".

She was finally there! I asked Camilo out because it was a GIRLS NIGHT! "But why, I want to be part of the girls night, after all I can shape shift into a girl you know", Camilo said,"Sorry primo (cousin) but you really have to be a girl and have 'girl' problems." I told him while I pushed him out.

I told and explained her everything and she agreed to the plan. We both went to Isabella as we planned everything.

"Hi Isa, we wanted to ask you, if you want to take part in our girls night ",I told her while me and Dolores came in,"Yeah we will have fun and talk about...BOYS!" said Dolores excitedly. Isabella was very cooperative and agreed to it. She even said we could do it in her room.

Moments later everything went as planned, we ate snacks from my mother, we watched a film and now it was time for the truth or dare. "Okay, so Mirabel ,truth or dare?" said Isabella with a curious voice while picking up a blue flower and looking at me.

Isabella is my oldest sister, she is perfect in looks and at school. I lived in her shadow before but then we talked about it and she showed her true power. Her gift is to grow flowers or to control them. Her room is a dream in the sky with full of colourful flowers.

Luisa my second oldest sister was also there. She is very responsible, just like a second mother for all of us in the Casita. Her gift is superhuman strength. I feel like she has one of the strongest gifts in the family.

"Isabella she's not even old enough to have a crush or lover!", said Luisa with a worried voice. "Of course I don't have or need a crush but...", I said while looking in the ground. Dolores was curious that's why she asked what I meant. "Well I may not have a crush but I think that Camilo does because when my best friend comes he always blushes and the thing is that Luna always talks about him". They were all curious and wanted to know more about it. I wanted to say more when Isa said:"STOPPP! I need to go to the bathroom!!!", she went to the bathroom and we all waited.

What shocked us immediately is that she came in so quick that we could talk about his crush more. She asked more and more about Luna:"Tell me more about Luna, like the things she likes or the kind of boys she likes".

All of us were very suspicious about her because she wanted to know more and more about her."Isabella, why do you want to know more about that girl?", asked Luna. Then Dolores said:"Well because it's not Isabella, it's the sneaky Camilo."

Camilo shape shifted back into himself and said," Worth a shot!", as he ran away of the room. The other girls followed her while I was sitting there thinking about why he wanted to know more about Luna.