𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

pairing: august walker x reader

word count: 571 (just a short drabble)

summary: you get shot by the men that want Ethan in Paris. What no one knows is that you and Walker have a past together and he would do anything for you.

warnings: use of y/n, spoilers obvs, soft!august (just for you tho), violence (people getting shot including you), angst, no mentions of gender or physical appearance, i guess that‘s it tell me if there‘s more

You felt like going on a walk today. Normally you would just stroll around the neighbourhood but today you felt like changing things up a little.

You haven’t been to this part of town, it was just a feeling that dragged you towards it. Apparently, this part wasn‘t as crowded as the other places, which was quite nice.

Ever since you moved to Paris, your mind didn‘t really settle. There was always something going on, not quite as romantic as some would think the city was.
So to find a place this quiet, even if it wasn‘t the most beautiful, you enjoyed it.

As you walked across the street, a large garage was being opened. You glanced at the door out of pure curiosity.

But you didn‘t look away after you’d seen his face. One that was way too familiar to you.

You stopped in your tracks and inhaled sharply. What on earth was he doing in Paris?
But then, why wouldn‘t he be in Paris. He did god knows what, things you only knew so much about as to not be endangered by it.
You shouldn‘t be surprised.

You still stood there, visible surprise on your face that mirrored the others faces, as you looked back and forth between them. How you were not even wondering why there was a, most probably, kidnapped man about to be sat on the backseat, you didn‘t quite know yourself. It just fitted the whole situation.

August stood there, slowly letting go of the door, his eyes fixed on yours. But before he could do anything, you heard a gunshot.

You did not only hear it, you felt it. What on earth? You thought as you dropped on the pavement. It felt like someone had punched you in the ribs, and you couldn‘t comprehend that the bullet actually hit you.

„Walker!“ you could hear one of the guys at the car yell. August was raging with anger, how would they dare to harm you, to harm what's his.

The next thing you heard was more shots. You couldn‘t see much, but what you saw was August in front of you, a gun in his hands.

He had shot the men, all three of them.

They had said something directed at one of the men August was with, but you couldn‘t hear it, for you were groaning in pain.

„Y/N!“ August called out name. „Y/N, Y/N…“ he repeated your name over and over, turning to you.

As he kneeled down, his large hands cupped your face and his fingers lightly brushed your cheek. The angry expression on his face changed and he looked as if his worst nightmare just happened.

„August…“ you whispered, panting heavily. You were about to pass out and he knew it.

„Stay with me, okay?“ he whispered. His voice was raspy. You could just nod.

August slipped his arms under your knees and your neck, as he lifted you up. Still watched by the others in shock of his actions. His strong hold made you feel safe. The way he carried you but looked at your face every few seconds to make sure you still had your eyes open. 

„You're going to be fine, you hear me? I won't let anything happen to you. I won't leave you ever again.“
When you looked into his eyes, filled with worry, you knew he would keep his word this time.