* Little Black Dress {1D}

CONTENT WARNING: contains receiving and giving oral, a bit of switch energy from harry, slight praise
word count: 3653

You slip on a black dress, it fitting tightly onto your body, bringing out every curve you have, boosting your confidence even more. The bottom of your dress lays just above mid thigh, you looked stunning and you know that as you smiles at your reflection.

Your makeup is light, nothing too much except for the bright red lipstick you are wearing. Your hair is neat but not perfect, just the way you wanted it.

As you look at your reflection in the mirror, completely lost in your own thoughts, you didn't notice your roommate Maddison walk in, despite the approaching tapping on the wooden floor, caused by her heels.

Maddison is the only reason you is going anywhere tonight. You would have much rather preferred staying in tonight, maybe watching a movie but somehow, she has convinced you to come along with her.

"Damn, you look good"

Maddison tells you, you give a quick twirl showing a 360° of the black dress you had just bought, she claps at this in response, excitement plastered across her face.

"Oh right, the uber is out front, come down when you're ready"

Maddison says too you, smiling before walking off out of your room.

You give yourself one last look, making sure that everything is still ok before grabbing your purse and heading out of the apartment complex into the uber.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Looks like we are here"

Maddison says leaning over your shoulder to get a view of the bar. The building looks more modern but definitely built off an older foundation, there are only two long windows that stand beside the door and a sign with just the simple words "Bar" shining on it.

As you get out of the car, you can feel every bit of confidence you have rise to the surface,it was an amazing feeling that you don't get often enough.

You watch as Maddison practically runs into the building, gone from your sight in a second, clear to you that for the rest of the night you're going to be alone, so much for coming here together.

Walking into the bar you can instantly feel stares on you, normally that would scare you, make you want to shrink or hide in a hole and never come out but now, this is exactly what you want, you want people staring, you want to be the girl in the bar that no one can take their eyes off of.

Making your way farther into the building, you examine the room and people in it, loving the building of stares you are getting as you travel across the bar.

The place is lit according to area, the dance floor is more dim but a bright warm light shines over the seating areas. It smells strongly of alcohol, a bit too strongly but you try to ignore it.

In the corner of the bar there is Harry, his attention instantly turned to you the second you walked in, he couldn't stop looking at you. The way your hips moved as you walked, the dress you are wearing and the look in your eyes as you glanced around the room, having him completely lost.

He watches as you make your way to the bar, the bar tender looking you up an down, shamelessly checking you out as you try to order a drink.

Harry's stare is practically burning into your back, the chatting of his friends around him seeming farther and farther away as his stare gets deeper and deeper.