Dates devils sinners saints

I don't own DxD I'm just using the characters

Regular humans and clone Issei talking

Real Issei talking and thinking

Ddraig talking

Starting with this chapter a fun change begins. He becomes a devil gets killed meets the ORC. Along with meeting Asia. Oh and get ready for one of the big twists of the story.

Also I've loved the reviews but a few things people need to realize.

1. A lot of questions u may have will eventually be answered and this is just the beginning of a complex storyline

2. I will release the stories when they are ready so don't worry about waiting too long but know you will be waiting

3. Later on I will stop really writing story because everybody knows this and that's easy to just write a story that somebody else has. This is my twist on the story so I will take liberties with certain things.

4. Pay close attention to the formatting because starting with this chapter you will have the same character have different personalities. How it will be formatted is above me and focus carefully on that.

5. Enjoy my story and keep reviewing I am constantly reading reviews.

Day of the date

While he waited, Issei had a moment to think about what was about to happen. Sitting by his motorcycle, and dressed with a black biker's jacket and a red shirt, the shirt and jacket were colored complementary of the dragon designs that they had. A black dragon on his shirt, and a red dragon on his jacket.

'Well, it's about that time. Murayama was right, Irina was furious at me for this one, but she understood why I did it. Well, for now I'm fine, though I get the feeling Irina will be coming to visit very soon whether it's a mission or not. Oh, what doe s this cosplayer want?'

A weird looking cosplayer gave him a seal.

'Hm I get it now. My my, you're clever, Rias, I'll give you that. You're gonna wait for the fallen angel to kill me, swoop in, and revive me. I wonder, should I play along, or not? It would be a good chance to test that power out, and it would make things more interesting. However, for my plan to proceed I need to become a devil.'

[Partner, this would be a great chance to use the Dragonic Clone technique. That way the clone gets the evil pieces and you can stay and observe from the sidelines. If you need to you can switch between the two and once he's no longer useful. You can absorb the clones' power later on because you know she'll train you.]

'Good idea, Ddraig. This way I can gain access to the Gremory group and still not technically be a devil. I wonder what Irina will think when she gets the news? Oh well, I better get started. However, let's wait until right before she kills me to activate the clone technique, but do it quietly I can't have her realizing what happened.'

"Hey Yuuma, are you ready for our date? Get ready, I'm gonna take you on the ride of your life."

Issei proceeded to take her out on a date and have some fun. They went out for a nice lunch, and he took her to a movie. Sadly, now is time for the date to end.