I came for you

This is my first story which is I am publishing😊. First of all English is not my language. I love to write and read and write romantic stories😜. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. be positive and stay healthy🤗. If you want to share any thoughts about this chapter feel free to comment✍🏼.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung walked out from the Seoul Airport and he got in the cab which he booked before he arrived. He was very excited. He downed the window of the cab. He took the deep breath of Seoul city which he missed a lot in the past two years. He was very excited about his meet up with his boyfriend after two years. He took a photo from his wallet and smiled at the photo.
"Kookie baby! your TaeTae is coming to you" he shouted through the window to whole Seoul city. He started to dream about his bunny boyfriend.

Flashback

Taehyung was always transferred to new schools because of his dad's work. Before 5 years also, he transferred to a new school again. He was met his Kookie there. Kookie's full name is Jeon Jeongguk. He was senior to Tae. All students in the school admired to him alot. Even though he wasn't rich, he was charming like a prince.

One day Tae was accidently bumped at Jeongguk. Tae was attracted by Jeongguk in his first sight. Unfortunately, elder teased Tae because Jeongguk thought younger intentionally bumped on him to get his attention. Most students did this to get Jeongguk attention in the past. Tae got very angry and ran away from there, but from that day younger started to avoid the elder.

But fortunately, fate was not ready to separate both boys. Tae was very much good in his studies. Surprisingly, he could did subjects which he was going to study in next year. As expected, kookie was not very good in his studies because he use to spend most of his times in the playground.

One day Tae's class teacher asked Tae to help out kookie in his studies. First, Tae disagreed. Then Tae felt guilty to disagreed to his class teacher. She was the one cared about Tae alot as he was new to school from bullies. Tae again visited to teacher and said that he would teach.

First two weeks, Jeongguk didn't like to follow what Tae said because tae younger to him. He started to bully Tae cause he hated to study from the younger. Tae didn't care anything. He just only focused on teaching. Jungkook couldn't resist that teaching time because teacher was supervied the class from little far.

Day by day, unexpectedly Jeongguk got into learning because of younger's hard work. They became friends by sharing little talks, snacks and things. Tae also took Jeongguk to his home to holidays for teaching. Jeongguk also became very close to his parents.

By one year of hard work, Jeongguk got passed out from school and admitted to a college for management studies. All were very happy by Jeongguk. Tae thought with this their friendship was over but Elder didn't stop visit Tae's home. He used to spent time with Tae as always. Jeongguk used to bring many maths douts to clear at Tae.

Sometimes, Jeongguk started to behave strange. Elder always wished to stay too close to younger, but younger wasn't always possible becauseTae had alot of childhood friends from each school he transferred. Tae was a social butterfly so he always wandered around. Tae wondered by some sexual tension between them at first, then he just ignored them.

By days passing, they got into small fights when Jeongguk try to control Tae. For younger, everything looked strange.

One day Tae went to a trip with his childhood friend Park bogum to Jeju Island. He got many missed calls from the Kookie. Tae was just avoid it because they were into quarrel. After two days Tae saw Jeongguk at the entrance of their hotel. He was shocked then in a while, he was happy and excited. He ran towards elder to bring him inside.

Unexpectedly, Jeongguk grabbed younger's hand and walked away from the hotel. Tae was confused. Tae tried to stop him. Jeongguk turned and pleased younger by his eyes. To be honest Tae couldn't resist the elders doe eyes. Tae went back to home with Jeongguk.

After they reached the home, elder hold younger's hand tightly and cried loud. Then Tae knew, elder fell in love with younger eventually. When Tae heard how much elder tried hard and got money to come Jeju Island and took me back. Jeongguk couldn't ask money from his parents by their family financial situation. Elder used all his part time job saving to reach Tae. Younger was very happy when he heard it from elder. Tae felt, he is someone special.

Younger acted at elder as he was so young and couldn't take decisions now. Jeongguk gave Tae time to decide. Tae tried hard to get, but Jeongguk tried really hard to get the younger. Tae was very proud at it. Eventhough Jeongukk knew Tae also like him much. Still elder tried hard.

After two years of relationship, suddenly Tae'dad again got transferred but this time far away from seoul, at American branch. At first, Kookie didn't accept it, but Tae promised him as he was the only one for him. kookie also promised. As Tae's parents also knew about their relationship, they also calmed Jeongguk with promises. Jeongguk's parents also made him understand. Then he agreed and let Tae to go. It's been two years ,there were 13 1/2 hours different. They couldn't contact each other always, but each month Tae got 5 paper letter from Jeongguk. It seemed crazy but Tae too wrote him back with one extra paper. They always shared every little new thing in this two years. Jeongguk said in letter, he was now working under a well settled TK enterprises. Tae was very happy about all his success.

Flashback end

"We promised each other we will meet after two years before my birthday. I think, you forgot about this Kookie. It's just one week for my birthday. So I am hurriedly coming to you." Tae talked to the photo in his wallet as he talk with his Kookie.

Tae reached the TK enterprises. It was a huge building. He went straight to the receptionist.

"Can I meet Mr.Jeongguk" he was excitedly asked.

"Sorry sir you can't meet him without appointment " Tae irritated and turned about to go.

Unfortunately he saw something which he shouldn't.

Jeongguk and a girl hugged each other so tightly. They looked like perfect to each other. That girl was so beautiful. Suddenly Jeongguk said the girl, "listen don'tworry about anything, I am here for you. I will talk to my mom and will marry you. I will buy everything that you like. Ok?. Hobi hyung....... "

Tae was stunned. He couldn't hear anything anymore. He closed his ears by both hands. His eyes were shined by the tears. Tae turned himself back and ran away from there when he saw Jeongguk looked at his direction.

He didn't stopped until he got away from the company. Tears rolled down from his eyes. He hold his heart tightly by the pain in there. Cab driver shocked to see that boy in that condition.

"What happened boy? You were so happy a while ago. What happened to you? Do you need any help?" Cab driver carefully patted the boys back to calm him down.

"Stay away from him" some one shouted at the cab driver.

Driver was shocked. Tae didn't turn back. He knew who was that. He was use to that words of his boyfriend whenever someone came near him.