Love night

Tae couldn't control his tears while thinking about his boyfriend's huge surprise

"I said, I don't want to see you crying" Jeongguk placed his lips over younger's. He slowly moved his lips over Tae's like a water drops move on a leaf. Tae felt many butterflies into his stomach. He closed his eyes to feel his Kookie's warm lips.

Before Tae started to kiss him back, "Can you guys make out in your rooms?"

As Tae heard some new voices in the room, younger pushed Jeongguk away and stood up from the chair. Tae was so embarrassed.

"Hobi hyung! why didn't you knock the door?" Jungkook whined.

"Before, you never said to knock" Hobi hyung said in disbelief.

"You must be from today. My Tae backed. So from today I need a lot of personal time" Jungkook hold Tae by his slim waist and said.

"Okok. Me and Lisa are going to shopping. You guys continue" Hobi hyung hold Lisa's hand and about to go.

"Tae you looks so innocent dear. How you fell for this man. I like you alot" Lisa said as she excited by meeting Tae.

Jungkook immediately came between Lisa and Tae, "He is mine, you go with who is yours"

Lisa chuckled at Tae. Younger downed his head by his childish boyfriend, "Bye Tae, take care of your mad soon to be husband" Lisa said and held hobi.

After they left Jungkook turned to me, "Babe can we continue now?" he was excited to continue.

"No.. you Jeongguk .....I want to first freahup I was so tired....." Tae showed his puppy eyes to the elder.

Jeongguk widened his smile, "Okok. Come let's go" he patted on younger's head.

Jungkook called his assistant and ordered his secretary to do things related to work. Tae admired his Kookie and forgot himself by his prince charming.

Days passed. Tae and Jeongguk were very happy. They went many places like beach, park, malls and ect. They enjoyed alot.

It was the day before Tae's birthday, Jeongguk came backed to home nearly mid night. Tae was very angry. He waited for Jeongguk from evening. Even Jeongguk didn't answered the calls. Jeongguk chuckled when he saw his baby was sulky pouting.

"Babe I am back" Jeongguk excitedly went for a hug.

Tae sulky pouted, "Don't be angry babe" Jeongguk caressed Tae's soft cheeks.

"Stay away" Tae pushed elder away from him.

Jeongguk hugged Tae tightly, "babe please"

"You stupid bunny" Tae didn't push Jeongguk this time. Younger felt the tired of elder.

"I really had so much work babe. I didn't have lunch also" Jeongguk placed his chin on younger's shoulder.

"Huh? You are becoming so childish. How much times I told you not avoid break times. Okok go fresh up I will cook some thing for you" Jeongguk nodded his head and went upstairs.

Tae went to kitchen and amazed by the structure of the kitchen. He never visited inside the kitchen. Tae's parents always treated him as baby. As same Jeongguk never let him inside kitchen. Tae stared here and there.

Finally it took 15 minutes to find the pan to tae.

"Ok here we go" Tae placed the pan on the stove.

"Baby still didn't you cook?" Jeongguk's arms around Tae from his back.

"No..." Tae murmured.

"Wait, I will in a minute" Tae turned and said to Jeongguk. Younger's eyes stayed on elder's visible chest from his bathrobe. Tae gulped and turned immediately.

"But you don't know how to cook, then how are you going to cook" Jeongguk said in his deep voice made the younger flinched.

Tae shuttered, "LLLet me think....ahh I will find something in YouTube" he said excitedly.

"Nooo...I can't wait I am very hungry" elder whined as a baby.

"Baby please wait a bit I am feeling bad..for keeping you in hungry. Okok I will order something for you..." Tae about to take phone to order something.

Jeongguk stopped Tae by tightened his hug, "I can"t even wait for a minute. I waited for 2 yesrs hungrily. Even after you came back, I just Jeongguk lift Tae in a bridal style and took him to their bedroom. Tae quickly understood what did Jeongguk mean. His got tomato cheeks.

Jeongguk hovered over Tae, "Babe it's late....um....and.. and...." Tae said hesitantly.

"Why are you hesitating as we are going to do for our first time" Jeongguk said in husky voice.

"JUNGKOOK!" Tae yelled and pushed Jeongguk away from the bed.

"I said you never bring back that day between us" Tae arised his voice.

Jeongguk fell on the floor and tried to control his laugh because of his little angry tiger, "Don't laugh" Tae irritated and got up from the bed. Jeongguk quickly gotup from the bed and held younger's hand.

"You were the one pleased me. So..so..I-I-I let y-you...and you promised you won't talk about that day gain. You bastard now..you..." Tae said while trying to remove his tiny hand from the elder's.

"Babe, don'ttry to get away from me...babe it's hurting" Jeongguk groaned.

"Why are you embarrassed about that day? You know? That was a very sweet day of my life. That day, I couldn't buy you that doll. I felt so insecure babe. You know well how much I possesive over you. I scared as I will lost you. I wanted to make you mine. Iam stupid. So I pleased to you to do that. Iam sorry baby If i hurt your feeling" Jeongguk downed his head by his childish action before two years.

"It's ok Kookie. I knew it well, but ummmmm...d-did I look u-ugly that night?" Tae asked the elder while looking at the floor.

"Why baby?" Jeongguk pulled the younger in his embrace.

"I-I was n-naked infront of you I-I felt ashamed" Tae caressed Jeongguk's chest.

"Aww my baby. Listen to your Kookie. You looked very very beautiful than anything in the world. This time, while we are doing don't close your eyes. Ok?" Jeongguk patted younger's backed and gave him strength by his words.

He continued, "That day I was just...I was been a needy man. I am sorry baby. I didn't check on you. This time I promise you, I will make you feel good babe. Trust me"

Tae nodded his head as yes. Jeongguk got a wide smile. He carefully laid Tae on the bed and hovered over him. Then his hands patiently started to remove younger's shirt buttons.

______________________________________
Next chapter is going to have smut, Be aware. 🤗
This is my first time writing smut, don't judge me by it.🥺