chapter 4*): Elmers Glue?

a/n: thank you guys sm for 2k reads omg?, 😨
srry for not publishing a lot of chapters recently, really unmotivated rn but
im definitely trying my best tho!! <<3
sorry if this chapter seems rushed and too fast lmfao
𖠳 ᐝ ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.ꕀ -; ✧˖*°࿐

┈∘  Monty's P.O.V... ∘┈

i've always been a overthinker. but, really its just me and my thoughts, so.. is it really my fault? i keep coming back to them and never escape it. these thoughts are apart of me, i can never let it be. since its a saturday, we close a bit later than the usual 12 AM so that means there are night performances during these hours.

i have a few more minutes to "get ready" but now all im doing is just nothing. today is very somehow different? i feel as if i'm just frozen in place, just sitting down in my chair and looking up the flickering lights coming from the ceiling.

its been a few days ever since me and Freddy  hung out together. he told me some things about "Moon" while we were golfing. that being said, apparently he works there as a attendant. maybe i should also ask Vanessa (the security guard) about the daycare too when its closing time.
......

vanessa):
" you're asking me about that place??"

she definitely seemed a bit startled at first.
i grunted and rolled my eyes at her, she seemed to not take it well because she sighed and held her hand up to her face. is she really asking me this question???

monty):
"what else am i talking about??
why, is there something wrong with it??"
~

vanessa):
"jeez, don't get all worked up gaytor.
its just a bit surprising since you out of all the animatronics are asking. for what purpose??"
~

......

my eyebrows furrowed from that comment.
a moment of awkward silence filled within the office with just eye contact, a feeling that
consisted of nervousness and a bit of anger went through my body. does she really think this low of me?? another grunt came from my mouth. yes, i know i am known to break gates and such but would i even be here in the first place if i just wanted to go in there and break things??

monty):
" i was just curious about it since
i heard that there was a daycare attendant
who is an animatronic.."
~

vanessa):
"oh my god... those two? no wonder,
i only know more about Moon than the other one, they go by Sun. they do look pretty similar. i have met them since i pick up stuff like the lost and found items and trash there. speaking of which, i should be getting ready to do that."
~

......

hold on, theres another animatronic who is a
daycare attendant?? my curiosity rose higher than before, what's inside the daycare? i know it's nothing special... yet i want to see it all, even if it's not that much.

i did realise how weird it would be for me to just go there randomly without any notice,
with all the warnings i've been getting recently because of me staying out late and forgetting to recharge has occurred a lot. i should try to do something about that.. but how? i perked up from the "cough" Vanessa gave. she gotten my attention. i realized i was too busy thinking to see Vanessa, who had a tired look on her face.
i wondered what other things happened this night for her.. in that moment, an idea formed